Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Calena's POV
After that lovely lunch the boys came back to my dorm with me. When we walked in Kasey's door was shut and some very disturbing noises were making themselves known to the three of us. I go to the stereo and plug in my phone. I blare freaks by: Timmy Trumpet.
"Alright, so now that we can't hear them," I laugh.
"We can't even hear you," Will yells.
"I'm sorry," I yell over the music and turn it down. "Come into my room. Trust me it's quieter in there," I giggle opening the door to my room. In my room there's a desk, my bed, two bean bag chairs, and a small tv on top of my dresser oh yeah and my closet but pretty much a given. I walk in and plop down on my bed. The boys sit down on the bean bag chairs.
"Nice room," Alex comments. I smile. 
"Thank you! I worked hard to get it like this," I giggle.
"I can tell," Will's eyes trail over the photo wall above my bed. It's pretty much covered the whole wall.
"Wow, you're pretty cultured," he comments.
"Yep, grew up in a small town an hour and a half away from here called Shelburne. I grew up on a farm with tons of acres to atv, play pickup on our pond and snowmobile. It's always a good time when my family and I get together at the farm. The kids go off, the teenagers go off and the adults go off to do their own things," I say smiling fondly at the memories of the farm.
"That sounds like so much fun!"
"Yeah! You'll have to come with me next time I go to a family thing or next time I go up so we can do those things," I look up at the photos. There's one that's my absolute favourite where is it? Oh! I see it. I stand on my bed and take it off the wall.
"This is my favourite photo ever! So one day my siblings and I had went hiking and had a snowball fight in the middle of the forest. There were flurries in the air and the five of us were all just having a blast. My mom took this photo of us all covered in snow from head to toe," I hand Alex the photo to look at.
"Look at how cute you are!" He comments with a smile. I blush.
"Oh yeah, very cute and about twenty pounds lighter," I mumble.
"So? Who cares! You're adorable no matter what!" Will comments looking over the photo. I walk over to them and look at the photo with them. Alex pulls me down onto his lap. I sigh and snuggle closer.
"You're comfy," I say resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and smiles down at me.
"Well I'm glad," I look over at Will and he's smiling at me.
"So, tell me about where you guys are from," I say interested in what their childhood was like.
"Well, we were born in Calgary because our dad played for the flames at the time. Then we would always spend the off season in Sweden. The things we used to do back home. Our dad had us in everything we could possibly do just to keep us active and busy. Keeping six kids busy is a hard job but they managed it," Alex says and I stare at him in disbelief.
"No way! You two have four siblings?!" I ask. "Oh god!" Imagine their dinners, talk about feeding an army.
"Yeah and they're all girls. We're the only boys," Will says.
"Holy shit! That's awesome! I'll have four girls to socialize with when I meet them," I say giddy.
"Five! Including our mother who will no doubt want to hang out with you but yeah! We can plan something so you can meet them I mean if you want."
"If I want? I would love to meet them, what are they like?" The two of them smile before Will pipes up.
"Well, they're nuts! I think you and my sister Jackie will get along." I grab one of Alex's hands and start to play with his fingers.
"Really?? That'll be awesome!" He brings my hand up with his and kisses it softly. I get butterflies erupting in my stomach.
"Hey, I want some love," Will whines with a pout. I look up at Alex and he nods. I smile and stand up going to Will. He pulls me down into his lap so I'm facing him and wraps his arms tightly around me.
"Hi," I giggle brushing some hair out of his face. He smiles kisses my forehead.
"Hello there," Will says pulling me tightly against him. Alex's phone goes off.
"Shit! They called an extra practice. I've gotta go, dad's going to pick me up. I'm so sorry älskling, I'll try and FaceTime you or call you tomorrow," Alex says shoving his phone back in his pocket.
"It's alright, don't worry about it," I stand up off of Will's lap and give Alex a hug.
"I'll see you when you get back," he whispers kissing my forehead softly.
"Okay, I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too Älskling. Good luck with Grease," he smiles tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Thank you, good luck with the prospects game."
"Thank you, I should probably go now. Umm, here," he hands me his sweater. "Take this, you may want to wear it or something. I don't know what girls like," he shrugs. I smile.
"We love to wear our boys clothes. Makes us feel better."
"Good. I'll see you later, have fun Will!"
"I'll see you at home Alex!" He ducks out.
"Come join me on my bed! We can watch a movie or something," he smirks and comes to lay on my bed. I flop down beside him.
"Or something," he winks as he leans in to kiss me.
"Will Alex be okay with you kissing me before him?"
"Yes, as would I if it were the other way around. Trust me," he whispers leaning closer connecting our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and lace my fingers through his hair. He groans and I take that as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.
"Calena," he groans cupping my face. I pull away to look at him.
"You don't want to start something you can't finish do you?" He asks. I shake my head.
"Not yet anyways," I say rubbing my thumb against his cheek. "I'll let you know," I smile.
"Okay, you'll have to decide who's going to go all the way with you for the first time." Shit! I have to choose?
"Okay, I'll do it," I bite my lip and Will pulls my lip away from my teeth.
"Don't do that," he says sternly.
"What?"
"Bite your lip, it does things to me." I roll my eyes and lay back on my back.
"Fine. I'll remember that though, just you wait!" I point my finger at him. He makes an attempt to bite it.
"So what would you like to do baby?" He asks.
"Movie? I've got Netflix," I comment waving my wii remote in my hand.
"Sure," he turns to face me.
"You've got something on your face," he says and I turn away from him trying to figure out where.
"Where?" I ask him.
"Here," he says kissing my cheek. I blush.
"Aww, that was cute!"
"You're cute," he winks.

———-
This is not edited but I hope you enjoy 😊