Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Calena's POV

I turn over in my dorm bed landing on a solid and warm body. I moan in delight and cuddle closer. A comforting hand comes to stroke my hair. I run my hand up under their shirt tracing their stomach.

"Happy birthday älskling." Alex whispers.

"It's my birthday?" I ask sleepily.

"All day baby." I feel him kiss my head and I smile.

"What time is it?"

"Ten." I open my eyes and bolt off the bed.

"I have a fucking exam in an hour. I have to get ready." I frantically search for something to wear. Alex comes up behind me and rubs my shoulders.

"You need to relax. It'll be alright, you'll get there." He says soothingly. "What do you have?"

"English. I was up so late last night studying." I yawn finally settling on a Sweden sweater and shorts.

"Awww maybe we'll nap after your exam?"

"I'd like that. Where's Will?" I say and then feel bad after. "I'm sorry, I should just focus on you being here without asking." Alex chuckles pulling me back into him.

"He'll be here in a minute. He just went to grab some breakfast for us."

"Aww that was sweet of him." I melt back into Alex with a sigh.

"I can leave if you want to get dressed." He says. Oh right, he's never seen me naked before.

"You don't have to." I say keeping my back to him.

"I will if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Doesn't make me uncomfortable, does it make you?" He sucks in a breath.

"Not at all." I turn to face him and lean up to peck his lips.

"Sure, leave if you need to. I won't be offended." I giggle.

"God I love you." He mutters looking down at me with some sort of admiration in his eyes.

"You what?"

"I love you." He whispers running his fingers through my hair gently untangling it.

"I love you too... My little superstar." I look at the clock and push Alex out of the room to get changed. I do what I need and then open my door again. I sit on my bed and start to apply my makeup. Alex re enters my room with a bag in his hand and Will trails behind him. I put my mascara on and some translucent powder.

"Can one of you guys help me with my hair?" I ask with a pout. Will sets down what he has in his hands and climbs behind me on my bed taking the hair brush and elastic away from me.

"Bun or ponytail?" He asks brushing my hair. I hum in response.

"Surprise me." I smile and feel him bunch my hair into a bun.

"Done. Happy birthday sötis." He kisses my head.

"Thanks love."

"So, we got you a coffee and a blt is that okay?"

"Perfect. I normally don't eat so this is great." Alex frowns and hands me my food.

"That isn't healthy Cally." He comments.

"I know but I get busy." I take a bite of my food. "Do you guys want a bite?" I ask.

"No we've got our own. Thanks." Will smiles against the side of my head. I scarf my sandwich down as quickly as I can before grabbing my bag and going to brush my teeth.