Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Calena's POV
Tonight was the night Alex got back from under 18's and to say I'm excited to see him would be an understatement. He was really disappointed he got silver but he was still a winner in my books. So here I stood in his Sweden jersey at the airport to pick him up. I see the flight from Detroit which was Alex's connecting flight and I can hardly contain my excitement. I start looking around for the blond and soon out of the gates I see him appear.
"Alex!" I yell hoping to attract his attention. His smile gets huge and he comes barreling over to me picking me up. Alex spins us around and I can't hold in my giggles. I connect our lips wrapping my legs around his waist. "I've missed you!" I say leaning my forehead against his.
"I've missed you too baby doll."
"So, come on! How was it?" I ask excitedly. He chuckles.
"It was great. Really a fun time."
"Aww I'm so glad!" I kiss him again.
"Lovebirds! This is a public place, save it for the bedroom." I hear Alex's teammate Nathan say and a few snickers in response. I turn around and flip them off.
"Relax doll face." Alex laughs.
"Yeah doll face."
"Get over here Bastian." I glare at the boy. His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Nathan."
"Calena." He smirks.
"God you're annoying."
"Thanks! I try," he winks.
"But I did miss you all as well." They give me a bone crushing hug and I let out a pained groan.
"You okay Calena?" Alex asks and I nod.
"Good, they're just way stronger than I am and are currently squeezing the shit out of me." I manage to get out before they laugh letting me go.

"So ummm Calena?" Alex asks while we're laying on the couch. My head on top of his chest and legs entwined with one another.
"Yeah Alex??"
"So my prom is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? You don't have to but I was just umm I was just wondering. I know that I'm throwing th-" I cut him off with a soft kiss caressing his cheek. He chuckles and kisses back resting his hands on my waist.
"I'll go with you. You're cute when you ramble though." I wink resting my forehead against his. Alex breathes a sigh of relief and rubs my waist.
"Well good. So, it's a date?" I giggle.
"It's a date."
May seventh comes fast and I'm on my way to Will's house. His sisters wanted to help me get ready and how could I say no to them? once there, they sneak me upstairs and into what looks like Michael and Camila's room.
"We can be in here?" I ask.
"Of course! Mum and dad said so."Daniella says sitting me down on a chair in front of a vanity.
"So what're we doing?" I ask them.
"I was thinking something like this." Jackie says showing me a simple updo.
"I love that!" The girls smile and get to work.
After a while Camilla comes in with food and drinks.
"You look beautiful my dear." She comments with a smile.
"Thank you Camilla. That means a lot coming from you," I smile taking a few veggies off the plate. After a few final touches to my hair and makeup they allow me to slip into my dress.
"Here," Jackie says handing me a bracelet. "Wear this, it matches your other jewelry." I clasp it around my wrist and give her a hug.
"You're amazing. You all are," I confess and they give me a group hug.
"I am so happy you're the one who makes my boys so happy."
"Aww, they're very special boys."
"My brothers?" Jackie asks and I laugh.
"I know, hard to believe about siblings."
"I think it's time." Michael says opening the door to the room. "You look beautiful Calena. Will's gonna fall over when he sees you." I giggle.
Thank you Michael."
"One final check!" Jackie says giving me a once over. "You're good!" I slip into my shoes and grab my purse.
"You guys, I can't thank you enough!"
"Non sense! Go and get your lover boy." They push me out the door and I slowly descend the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs stands my two boys. Alex notices me first and nudges Will.
"Look," I hear him whisper to Will and he turns around. Will's mouth drops open and I grin. Meeting me at the bottom of the stairs he spins me around.
"God! How did I get so lucky?" He asks and I shrug.
"Not sure. You look so sexy baby." I whisper kissing his cheek.
"You look very pretty Cally. Have fun tonight." Alex says and I go to give him a hug.
"Thanks love. Your sisters and mom made me look this great."
"Nonsense!" Camilla says. "You did this on your own." I blush.
"Picture time!" We pose for photos and then we leave for the venue. Will rests his hand on my exposed thigh as he drove.
"So, tonight will be a lot of fun! I promise if you bored we can leave." He strokes my thigh with his thumb.
"This is your prom. I'm happy to be here with you. Don't worry about me being bored. I could never be with you by my side." I giggle and shake my head.
"So cheesy baby." I lean over and kiss his cheek.
Once there we find my friends and introduce them all.
"Pictures?!" Kacey asks clinging to her soulmate Travis.
Sure, that sound okay?" I ask Will.
"Of course, anything you want." The night goes by quickly and we end up getting hot and heavy in my dorm room.
"Off." He breathes with my dress in his hands.
"Bossy baby, bossy." I wink undoing my dress. He steps back to admire me and I blush feeling nervous under his intense gaze.
"You next. Come on, piece for a piece." Will undoes his shirt and throws it aside.
"Alright, do you want to go forward or not. I wont be upset if you say no."
"I want to! Trust me," I kiss the corner of his mouth.
"Okay, I'll be gentile but you have to tell me if you're ever uncomfortable."
"I will."
"Promise?"
"Pinky promise." I stick my pinky out with a smile and he curls his around mine.
"Okay, let me know if I hurt you okay?"
"I promise." He connects our lips and I smile getting ready for what comes about tonight.