Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Calena's POV

Being back home was very different than when I left. Firstly, everyone was asking about the musical and then Alex. Alex took all the questions like a pro and I couldn't be prouder. We were currently sitting on the porch waiting for dinner wrapped up in a blanket.

"So it's different than Sweden I imagine?" I ask him swinging on the swing.

"The atmosphere definitely! I like it though. It reminds me of my family back home. Supportive and loving." I lean my head against his shoulder.

"My cousins have been bugging me to go snowmobiling after dinner." I comment.

"I've never been before. Is it fun?" He asks.

"As long as you hold on. There's so many trails back here we go for hours."

"How many snowmobiles do you have?"

"I have my own and so does a few of my siblings. We could probably go on it later. If my cousins let us leave." My cousin Amelia and her boyfriend Kyle come up the stairs.

"Hey Calena!" She says standing there holding Kyle's hand.

"Hey! How are you?" I ask getting up to give her a hug. She smiles and hugs me back.

"I'm great!! And who's this?" She asks noticing Alex who is now standing.

"Hi my name is Alex." He says shaking Amelia's hand. She smiles.

"Nice to meet you! This is Kyle," she gestures to her boyfriend and Alex shakes his hand as well.

"Nice to meet you both." I smile up at him and he kisses my forehead.

After dinner my cousins finally bug me enough to take them on a snowmobile ride. I take two at a time. One in front and one in the back. We ride through the snow covered forest until we get to the pond. I drop them off with their skates and wait for my brother to come before I go back for more. Finally I do some sticks and pucks before going back for Alex.

"You coming?" I ask shutting the machine down. He smiles at me.

"Do I just hop on?"

"I have an extra helmet for you. Are you gonna be warm enough?" I ask. He nods grabbing the helmet from me. When he puts it on I fix the hair that lays in front of his eyes.

"Give me your hands." I say reaching into the compartment for a pair of gloves.

"Why?"

"Your hands are gonna freeze."

"Let them." He says and I shake my head.

"Silly boy. How will you play hockey?" He shrugs.

"I'll play with no feeling."

"But that won't be fun now will it? If you freeze your hands you won't feel this." I place his hand against my lips and he bites his lip. "And you want to feel that don't you?" I look up at him with a smirk. Alex nods his head visibly swallowing.

"Yep."

"That's what I thought." I wink. Once we get back to the house I make all my cousins hot chocolate.

"Want some help?" Alex and my little cousin Aiden asks. I smile at the two blonds in front of me.

"Yes please, Alex can you help grab mugs. Aiden grab marshmallows and the mix?" The two of them nod.

"How many do we need?" Alex asks.

"Seven." I reply.

"Eight," I hear another voice pipe up. I look up and standing there is Will.

"What are you doing here?!" I scream running up to give him a hug.

"I'm missing my game. I asked to be scratched so I could be here with you." I squeal and peck him on the lips. I freeze and he tenses.

"You just kissed me," he whispers looking down at me. I blush and nod.

"I guess I did." He smiles at me.

"I'm honoured once again." I cuddle into his side under his arm.

Alex looks hurt almost like a kicked puppy. I look at him in sadness.

"So what are you guys doing?" Will asks as I let go to walk back to the counter where Aiden and Alex were.

"We were making some hot chocolate. Want some?"

"Please." He sits down at the counter and I smile.

"Sweetie, can you help me with the water please? Aiden can you scoop the powder into the mugs?" The three of us finish the hot drinks and call everyone in. The kids take the drinks and slurp them down appreciatively.

"That should keep them going for a while." My aunt Leanne says sipping on her coffee.

"That and Will over there. I think they'll ask him so many questions his head will explode." I giggle sipping on my hot chocolate. I get some marshmallow on my nose and I cross my eyes to try and get it off. Alex laughs at me kissing my nose to get it off. I wipe it off with my hand looking up at him. Will is occupied with my cousins so I take this opportunity to take Alex upstairs and get him to open his mouth.

When we get to my room I shut the door and plop him down on the bed.

"Talk." I order kneeling down in front of him.

"What can I say?"

"What was that downstairs when I kissed Will. Were you jealous?" I ask.

"I wanted to be the one to kiss you. Not him! That isn't what I want," he says pulling me up into his lap.

"So the big bad Alex is jealous." He blushes.

"Hmmm you are." I lean closer to him. He licks his lips and closes his eyes. "How would you feel if I kissed you right now?"

"I would like that my baby." I lean in and hover my lips over his.

"I don't know." He lets out a little groan of pleasure. I push him to the bed and connect our lips. I press my hands on his chest and connect our lips while his grab my ass squeezing softly. I moan into his mouth.

"You taste good." He comments with a pant.

"Hot chocolate." I wink grinding down onto him. He moans rolling us over. "Poor baby, are you hard?" Alex shakes his head softly with a blush. I run my fingers through his hair and giggle.