Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Calena's POV
"Go away." I hear him moan from inside of the room. I open the door and shut it softly once inside. "I said go away.."
"I'm afraid I can't." I say softly.
"What do you want? Oh wait, I know. You want me to get out?" He says with a tone of hurt in his voice.
"Okay, I can leave if you're gonna act like that. All I wanted to do was say sorry but I guess you don't want to." I turn around to open the door and I hear the bed creak.
"Please don't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He hiccups with tears in his eyes.
"Will." I sigh and watch as he practically clings onto me as if I'll vanish.
"I need you, please."
"You need to relax okay."
"Please don't leave." He says his voice barely above a whisper. Shit, he's going into a soulmate induced state.
"Will...." I whisper and he tightens his hold.
"Don't leave please... please."
"SOMEONE HELP!" I scream hoping to attract someone. Jackie, Alex and Michael come in as Will keeps tightening mumbling 'don't leave, don't leave.' I run my fingers through his hair.
"I caused him to go into a state. Can someone go and grab us something to eat and drink, some more blankets and can you help me get him into bed? Please," I ask the three of them and Alex and Jackie leave while Michael helps me.
"Calena... please don't leave me. I'm sorry," I pull him close to me on the bed and Michael helps me bring the covers up.
"Please take care of him." He says and I nod as he leaves the room. The other two come and help me fully get situated with Will before leaving.
"I'm not gonna leave you baby boy. You did something wrong and now I forgive you. You have to promise me not to hide what you're feeling from me. Please Will," I beg him and feel him tense up before nodding.
"I promise. I'm sorry," he hiccups.
"Shhhh.... shhhh baby. It's okay, relax. I'm here and I'm not gonna leave you." He looks up at me and the bags under his eyes are horrendous. "When was the last time you got a good sleep?"
"Two weeks ago." He mumbles burying his head in my neck.
"Shit baby.." I whisper stroking his hair. "Want to sleep?"
"As long as you're not leaving."
"Of course not. Would you like some food or something to drink?" He shakes his head.
"Sleep.."
"Okay, have a good sleep sweetheart." I feel him curl closer to me and within a few seconds he's out like a light.
April rolls around and Alex has finished hockey, well.... except for representing team Sweden in the under 18's. Will was still however, playing with the Marlies after being sent back down at the end of the Leafs season. Being soulmates with those two definitely comes with perks... lots of hockey apparel. I've acquired one of Alex's Steelhead sweaters and Will's Sweden one.
"Come on! It's about to start!" I exclaim pulling Will down on my bed in my dorm room.
"Relax Cally." Will chuckles pulling the blankets over us.
"Don't tell me what to do." I pout. He rolls his eyes and cuddles me closer.
"I'm sorry love. I know how much he means to you."
"Yes, you do because I love you the same amount." I smile kissing his chest softly.
"You love me?" He asks and I look up at Will and he seems completely dumbfounded.
"Obviously, you're delicious." He laughs and I start blushing at the realization of my confession. "Well crap."
"It's nice to know you think I'm delicious." He winks.
"Stop." I moan and he chuckles.
"You love me."
"I know, I have a question."
"Shoot." I take a deep breath and smile at him.
"Will you go to jr. prom with me?" He leans down and kisses me.
"Of course I will. When is it?"
"May seventh. Is that enough time? I was gonna go by myself because I didn't want to bother you."
"No no of course I want to go with you. I'm honoured you wanted me to go with you."
"How could I not ask you baby. You're kind, sweet, caring, sexy, strong, always there when I need you. Did I mention you're sexy?"I ask tracing the planes of his stomach.
"I'm sexy?"
"Of course baby boy. This," I straddle him and run my fingers through his hair. "Is so sexy." I give it a soft tug and he moans his head falling back onto my pillow. I seize this opportunity to suck a hickey into his soft neck. Will's moans get louder and his little friend starts to make an appearance. I slide down and grind softly on his cock.
"Calena." He whimpers softly and covers his face.
"No no baby, I want to see your face." I grind down harder and he pulls his hands almost reluctantly from his face.
"Aww there's my William. My sweet, sexy William." I lean down and connect our lips. He pants into my mouth.
"I'm gonna come Cally." He moans.
"Come for me then." I speed up my grinding and Will comes with a low groan and hips jerking up into mine. I rub against his stomach as he comes down.
"HE SHOOTS, HE SCORE! NYLANDER SCORES!" I laugh softly and slide off Will.
"He sure did." I lay beside Will as he catches his breath. "You okay Will?" I ask looking over at him. He has a dazed look in his eyes.
"Oh, I'm fantastic. That was probably the best orgasm I've ever had. Ready for the best one of your life?" I raise my eyes brows as to question his motives.
"Oh really, and how are you gonna do that?"
"You challenging me Penner?"
"I think I am Nylander." I smirk.
"You're gonna eat your words, and I'm gonna eat you." He winks, blue eyes shining with mischief and I gulp, knots forming in my stomach. He sits up and moves in between my legs. He leans down and pulls my leggings down. "Ready?" His voice drops three semi tones and I have to close my eyes. Oh boy, here we go!