Chapter 1

*Second book to, "My best friends Brother?!?!" *

Well here's the first chapter guys!!!

Enjoy✌✌
---------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

"Honey hurry up, your going to miss your flight!"

"Okay, okay I'm going papa"

"Looks like well have to finish this once we get to UCLA" I pushed Braden off me and grabbed my suit cases.

"Come on grab your stuff, we don't wanna be late for orientation in two days"

"Ughhh, I don't wanna wait tho" Braden said pulling me towards him.

"Sorry babe, but we gotta go".

I pecked his lips before I moved away. We made our way down stairs, where Jordan and Brody waited.

"Come on boys"

We all grabbed our suit cases and piled into the two cars. Jordan and Brody got in papas car with there luggage and me and Braden got in dad's care with our luggage leaving no leg room. This'll be the longest hour drive of my life.

*skip car ride*

"I'm going to miss you so much, make sure you come home and visit" my papa said bringing me into a tight embrace, the rest of the boys said there goodbye to there parents earlier.

"Papa, come on I'm going to be late, and I promise I'll visit every holiday, and break" I hugged him back.

"Okay okay, I love you and call me as soon as you land okay, and that goes for all of you, you better come home and visit" he soon pulled each of them into a hug as well.

"We love you to" we all said in unison, as we picked up or baggage and made our way to the security line. (Is that what that thing is called, I honestly don't know, if its wrong kindly correct me please)

*Skip plane ride*

"Wow..." I said as I looked around, this place is huge. We stood next to a big sign with the letters "UCLA" In big writing.

"I can't believe we're finely here" Brody said, in disbelief.

"Well come on let's go find our dorms" we all followed in Jordan's direction. We had decided we wouldn't apply for a room together with our boyfriends for the first year of college.

"Hi how may I help you guys?" A small petite, blonde women asked.

"Um were looking for our dorm rooms" I spoke.

"Okay, give me your names please"

"Max Bishop"

"Hmm, room 124"

"Brody Webb"

"Room, 135"

"Braden Webb"

"Room, 127"

"Jordan Coleman"

"Room, 132"

"Okay thank you...Alexis" I said, looking down at her name plaque on her desk. She handed us each a key. Soon We left the main office and went in search of our rooms.

"Oh found mine" I said as we walked down the narrow hallway.

"Your must be down just a little further" I spoke, pulling my key out and unlocking the door. The room was empty, my roommate must not be here yet. The walls were white, there were two full size beds on each side of the room with a built in dresser under the bed, and a built in self in the headboard. There was also a desk against the wall, closest to the door, with a flat screen TV on top. I made my way towards the bed on the left side, and started putting my clothes away, when a knock on the door stopped me.

"Come in"

"Hey, babe how's it going" Braden came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on my shoulder.

"Okay, is your roommate here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, and he seems nice, his names Hunter, how about you?"

"Nope he hasn't arri-" I was cut off by the door opening.

"Hey I'm guessing your my ne- are you a queer?!" He asked, glaring at me.

Me and Braden stared speechlessly, wow I just meet you and I already hate you, this is gonna be a great year, note the sarcasm.

-------------------------------------------------------
Wow the first chapters done, and I promise I want to make it a task of updating at least three times a week, if not more!!!

Love you babes ✌✌✌