Chapter 7

Wellll, here's another update😜😜

Enjoy✌✌
-----------------------------------------------------
Braden's P.o.V
Taylor...Taylor...Taylor.... That's all I can think about. I feel like I'm cheating on Max, just by thinking about Taylor. Since the bathroom incident, I haven't been able to focus, on anything but Taylor.

I need to talk to someone about this, and it can't be Max, and it can't be Brody, I have to talk to Jordan.

I got up and made my way to Jordan's dorm room. I knocked as I stood awkwardly outside his room, hoping I won't run into Taylor.
In seconds Jordan opened the door.

"Hey, come in" he moved out of the way, letting me through.

"Hey" I said, rubbing the back of my neck, suddenly getting nervous.

"Whats up?"

"Um...well I need some advice" I looked down, at my suddenly interesting shoes.

"Ok...? Shoot"

I took a deep breath before I let it spill.

"Soiwasshoweringandtaylormaxesroomatewasinthereandhewasnakediwasnakedandiwascheckinghimoutandandnowicantgethimoutofmyhead" It all came out in one breath.

"Ok...let's try this again...but a little slower"

"Ok...So I was showering, and Taylor, Max's roommate was in there and he was naked, I was naked, and I was checking him out and now I can't get him out of my head". Jordan stared at me, shocked. He opens his mouth, but closed it soon enough, then opened it again, looking like a fish out of water.

"Um...well..uh...ok so do you want to know what I think you should do or what should actually do?"

"Both...?" I questioned

"Well I THINK you should kiss him once, just to get these feelings out of your mind" he said, putting emphasis on "think".

" But you SHOULD tell Max about this" he explained. I thought about this, well kissing Taylor could get me killed, and get me dumped. But asking Max could get me killed also, leading to a fight.

"Ok...thank you, I Know what I'm going to do now" I quickly bro hugged, Jordan running out of the room. I ran towards Max's room, and knocked on the door, until it finally opened. Barging in, I looked around the room, sure enough Max was no where in sight. I turned around and saw Taylor had moved right behind me. I quickly grabbed his shoulders, pulling him to me and smashing my lips to his, at first he was frozen, but soon enough our lips moved together in sync.

I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance, he soon granted me that access. Our tongues fought for dominance, soon he gave up, and let me explore his mouth. His hands found their way into my hair, while mine adventured up his shirt, skimming over his abs. He tasted like candy, and there was a spark, but no fireworks like there usually is when I kiss Max.

Soon we both pulled away, our lips were swollen, our faces were red, and our breathing came out in pants. We stared into each other's eyes, each trying to figure something out.

"Wh-why did you kiss me" he stutters.

"I had to know" I said softly.

"Know what?" He asked, just as quiet.

"I dont know, I guess I just had to know why I couldn't stop thinking about you, but I think this will help"

"Yeah...same"

We stared at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Why do you act like your homophobic?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"I have my reasons" he whispered quietly.

We both jumped away from each other, when we heard a key in the door. He ran over to his bed, hiding his face in his pillows, pretending to sleep, and I ran to Max's bed, I sat, pulling out my phone.

The door opened and Max came in, he looked surprised to see me.

"Hey?" He said

"Hey" I said nonchalantly.

"What are you doing in here?" He questioned.

"Well, I just wanted to come see you, so I waited, and yeah we should go eat." I stood up and grabbed Max's arm dragging him out of the room. Slamming the door behind me.

"Woah...hold on what's going on?" He questioned.

"N-nothing your roommate was just being annoying" I stated.

"But...he was sleeping" he said slowly.

Shit. "Um well, he's annoying all the time, even when he's just sleeping." I pulled his arm and walked down the hallway. I walked to the exit, pushing it open and shoving Max through the door, following close behind. He can't find out about that kiss, he just can-. I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating. Stopping, I answered it.

"Please please please, tell me you did not do anything stupid" Jordan yelled over the phone.

"Ha-ha-ha...about that...look I'll meet you in your room ok...and well...talk" I heard Jordan sigh, but agree non the less. I turned towards a confused Max.

"I gotta go" I paused " deal with something important, but I'll see you later" I quickly gave Max a kiss, running back into the building, leaving Max to stand outside.

Max's P.o.V

Ok there is seriously something up with Braden. He just ditched me because he had to "deal with something important". I turned around, I might as well grab a bite to eat, while I'm out here. I walked around campus, until I found a little diner.

Once I got to the diner, I was greeted with a warm aroma. This place felt so cozy and warm. As I waited to be seated I could see, many college students here, some who looked to be dating, and some who looked like they were just studying. Once I was shown to my table, I quickly scanned over the menu and gave the, may I add very cute, waiter my drink order. He quickly left, but not before winking.

I looked over the menu, looking for anything that sounded good, and by the time the waiter came back with my drink I was ready to order. A simple hamburger and fries.

He soon brought me my order, placing it on the table before me.

"Here ya go, enjoy" he said. I happily dug in, practically moaning at the taste.

"I hope your enjoying it" the waiter asked, I nodded happily.

"Hey, do you go to college here?" I asked, wanting to make small talk with this guy.

"Yeah I do" he paused, looking at his watch " hey, my shift ends in five, we could hang out, and get to know each other more if you wanted?" He asked. I nodded happily, I might as well make some more friends.

"Cool" with that he left, and headed through another door, to the back of the building.

-----------------------------------------------------
Ok so I didn't really know how to end this, so I'll leave it at this!!!

Love ya babes ✌✌✌