Chapter 6

Taylor P.o.V

He's checking me out. Oh no. He started at my feet gradually, making his way up. When he finally got to my face he did a double take, staring at me like he had just seen a ghost.

"Stop staring at me" I spat. He seemed to come out of his trance.

"Sorry..." He mumbled, his cheeks were bright red, and he held his gaze on the floor.

"Here" I tossed my body wash towards, Braden, he looked up just in time, to catch the bottle. He quickly opened the bottle, and put some on his sponge. Rubbing the soap all over his toned body. He tossed the bottle back at me, as he rinsed off. He quickly shut the shower off and grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Uh thanks" he mumbled grabbing his clothes from the bench, that sat in the corner of the room. As soon as he had his clothes he was gone.

I had to admit though, he had a rockin body, his nice tan toned abs with water slowly trailing down them. His full length, out in the open, he was really big. I wonder what it would be like to run my hands over his sexy a- no. No. I can't think like that. I grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my waist, only to see a newly formed tent. Damn it.

I took my towel off and turned the shower back on, the cold water came down fast.

Braden P.o.V

Omg...I can't...I just...omg did I just check out...Taylor! I can't believe it, how could I check out, another guy, no less a damn homophobic dick.

I mindlessly walked the hallways back to my dorm, my towel still wrapped around my waist, and my clothes tucked under my arm.

I grabbed my keys, and unlocked my door, rushing in. I didn't want there to be a chance of me seeing Taylor again. I shut the door tightly behind me. I leaned against the door, my forehead resting against the cold wood.

"Are you OK?"

I jumped at the sudden noise, forgetting that Max was here. I turned around, and saw a worried Max.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I lied. Honestly I was feeling quite guilty, I practically eye raped Max's roomate, while we were showering.

"You sure, because your face is as red as a tomato?" He questioned.

"I'm fine". I lied again " just a little wierd showering with a bunch of guys, ya know " I dragged on, hoping that he'll believe me.

"Ok" he said, he still looked doubtful, but didn't press on. Thankfully.

"Oh and thanks for the coffee and muffin babe" he said, as he came and kissed my lips. I couldn't help but think of Taylor though as he kissed me. I mean I just saw the guy naked, in all his impressive glory, and I hate to admit it but I really enjoyed it. Does this make me a bad boyfriend...nah.

Max's P.o.V

Since Braden got back from his shower, hes been acting weird. First off, he was beat red, and secondly he's been spacing out a lot lately. But he's so stubborn that he won't tell me what's bothering him.

I looked over at Braden, and saw he was staring at his bed spread, a weird look in his eyes. I sighed and stood up, I might as well get some work done if we arnt going to be doing anything.

"Imma head out, okay babe" I said, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, he simply nodded, still in a daze. I walked to the door, glancing back at Braden before I made my way out. Whatever is bothering him, is really taking its toll on him.

I made my way to my dorm room, putting my key in the hole. I pushed open the door, I saw Taylor laying on the bed, in a daze. First Braden and now Taylor.

"Uh hey" I said, when he still hadn't noticed my presence. He jumped, staring at me wide eyed. He soon collected himself, and glared at me.
"Hi" he sneered.

"What's your problem?" I asked, plopping down on my bed.

"That's none of your business" with that he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Whatever" I mumbled to myself, I pulled my phone out, deciding that I would call chase.

Ring... Ring...Ring...ri-

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up chase?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just hanging with Ryan and Jessie"

"Aww, tell him I said hey, and that I miss them" I pouted.

"They all say hey, but you sound upset what's wrong?"

"I just miss you, and Ryan and Jessie and Mary, plus Braden's acting wierd."

"It'll be fine, but hey I got to go, its lunch time"

"Ok, bye" I hung up after that, tossing my phone on the floor. My pillow suddenly looking very inviting. Eh, a nap wouldn't hurt. I sprawled out on the bed, letting sleep engulf me.

-----------------------------------------------
Ok seriously is it W-i-e-r-d or is it W-e-i-r-d!!!! Idk!

But hey I updated again YAY!!!

I love you guys

Peace out ✌✌✌