Chapter 10

Max's p.o.v

Ugh. My head is pounding, and the smell of vomit, lingered in the air. I looked around the room, noticing that this wasn't my dorm, and that there where arms wrapped around my waist. Slowly I unwrapped the arms from around my waist and, rose to my feet.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand, checking the time. It was two in the afternoon. Great. Noticing all the messages and calls I missed from Braden reminded me of last night. I turned towards the body, now knowing that it was Shawn.

I shook him awake just wanting to leave here. He finally started to stir, after me shaking him for a good five minutes.

"Mgfh" he mumbled, rubbing his face.

"Come on Shawn, get up we've gotta go" I said softly.

"Are you ok" he whispered.

"Ill be fine" I said, my voice breaking at the end.

"Okay...let me get dressed and we can go back to my dorm" I just nodded my head.

Once Shawn was ready, we left the house, getting in his car. We decided that we would head to Starbucks before going back to campus.

We pulled up to the café, slowly getting out of the car before heading in.

We ordered our coffees, before taking a seat at a little table near a window. We sat down with our coffees, making small talk, neither of us bringing up last night.

Right as we were getting up to leave, the door chimed. I looked up at the door just in time to see Braden make eye contact. I stood frozen in my spot with Shawn.

"Max I-" he began but I cut him off.

"Why? Why would you cheat on me?" I asked, I could feel myself starting to choke up, the tears would spill any second.

"You know what? It dosent matter, you never really loved me did you?" I sneered, marching my way to the door shoving past Braden, with Shawn trailing behind me.

"Are you ever going to talk to him? Here his story?" Shawn asked quietly. I sighed, I honestly dont know, but what I do know, is that even though he cheated on me, I still love him.

Braden's p.o.v

I sighed, walking to an empty table. I woke up this morning in an empty random bedroom, I was only in my boxers and the rest of my clothes were scattered along the floor. I had struggled getting out of bed, but once I did I noticed a note by my phone on the bedside table.

Dear Braden,

Last night was crazy, I highly doubt you remember any of it so I'll give you the run through. You drank...and drank...and drank, you were so drunk that you came up to me, declaring your love for me, telling me you were going to put a ring on my finger, telling me you wanted to have kids with me, and telling me how sorry you were for your mistakes. I was honored, I felt truly loved...well I did... until you called me Max. You thought I was max! Then suddenly you kissed me, and max saw. I couldn't believe it, I truly thought you wanted to date, I thought you were going to ditch max for me. Now I realize how selfish that is, how selfish I was to think I could have you, your max's. You  want a future with him, not me. I realized that when you were talking about your mistakes, you were talking about kissing me. I was your mistake. This is why I act homophobic, I fall way to hard and way to easy for the good guys. Anyways I promise I wont mention anything to max about the first kiss, but he did see the second and last kiss. Go make things right with him, go put a ring on it.

~taylor

--------------

I know I haven't updated in a while, and I know this is short but I'll update again soon I promise!!