Chapter 9

Hey guys...

Max's P.o.V

I stood in front of my mirror, looking over my outfit, khakis with my black obey tank top, and white vans.

"Damn, you look hot"

I turned towards the door, Braden was standing there, his light blue jeans, hugged his legs, with a loose fitting white V neck tee, and his gray vans.

"So do you, babe" I turned back towards the mirror, checking myself again.

Braden came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waste, resting his chin on my shoulder, while I leaned into his touch.

"Why have you been acting so weird lately?" I questioned, I felt him tense underneath me.

"It's nothing to worry about, but come on we've got to go" He pulled away, holding his hand out for me. I grabbed his had entwined our fingers.

"Ready?"

"Yup" I mumbled, I don't know why, but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.

We've been at this party for an hour already and Braden's already drunk off his ass. The place reeks of alcohol and weed, mixed with the salty smell of these sweaty teens.

"Maxie!" Braden yells, running over to me, practically jumping on me. The smell of alcohol was strong on his breath, he's going to have a killer hangover tomorrow.

"Yes Braden?" I asked, taking a small step back, his breath really reeked.

"I'm so so so so sowwy" he cried, placing his head on my chest. We stood awkwardly, since he was at least five inches taller than me, it made this position very uncomfortable.

"What did you do this time Braden?" I asked, last time he got drunk and acted like this, he broke my phone.

"I-I did something awful" he whimpered.

"And that was...?" I asked, hoping he would tell me, instead of whining and complaining.

"I-I...I broke another lamp" he Wailed. He looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes, trying to get forgiveness. I only stared at him, giving him a 'really' look.

I sighed, "its fine, just be careful next time, I need a drink" I mumbled the last part as I moved passed Braden, heading to the kitchen.

Once I got to the kitchen I grabbed the closes drink I could find, that being tequila shots. I downed four grabbing a fifth one before heading to the main dance floor. In search of Braden.

I pushed my way through a cheering crowd trying to find Braden. Once I finally made my way through, I could see two people, both guys heavily making out with both of there shirts off. They had both been so into the kiss they hadn't noticed the growing crowd of horny teens.

After awhile both teens had finally pulled away needing air, just now noticing the crowd surrounding them. As both boys looked around I caught the eyes of one of the boys...it was Taylor. Ha. So this kid had the nerve to tell me I was a queer while he sitting here making out with some guy. I looked towards the other guy, he had already been staring at me. Once I saw him I had immediately regretted it. Braden...Braden was the other boy.

He stared at me like a deer in headlights, waiting for me to make a move, waiting to see my actions.

I ran....I ran away from the sweaty bodies, from the stench of alcohol, from the reeking smell of drugs.

I ran to the kitchen, and grabbed the nearest drink downing it, looking for the alcohol to make my problems go away.

Six beers, and 4 shots later, I was drunk enough to fuck a girl, without any hesitation. I stumbled my way out of the kitchen, heading upstairs, wanting to get away from the loud music. I managed to make it up the stairs, without falling down them thankfully, dragging my ass to a random bedroom up stairs.

I swung the door open, stumbling in. I looked up and saw a couple making out.

"Get out now" I yelled at the couple, mad that they can be happy. The couple looked up, The girl scurried her way out while the guy stayed behind.

"What happened to you Max?" I looked at the guy it was Shawn.

"I watched Braden cheat on me" I mumbled, laying face down in the bed.

"Oh" he mumbled, he came and layed down by me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, snuggling into him.

"Hey Shawn"

"Yeah Maxie?"

"I'm really glad I meet you"

"Me too...me too" he mumbled kissing my forehead, I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys...I had recently dropped my phone and shattered the screen, and my phone will fuck up some times, so I haven't been updating alot, but I'm stuck in a car for two hours, so I might as well get to work right? Anywhore byyyyyeeeeee😘😘😘😘