Chapter 2

Well guys, here's another update
Enjoy✌✌

---------_-------------------------------------------------
Brody's P.o.V

I unlocked my dorm room, and dragged my suit cases in with me. There were two beds, one with a suitcase already ontop of, one of the beds, and one that was newly made. I walked over to the empty bed and started unpacking my bags.

"Hey are you my roommate?"

I turned around to see two guys, one blonde head and one red head.

"Um..yeah, hey" I said holding my hand out. The blonde took my hand in his.

"I'm Tanner, and that's my boyfriend, Lance." He said, grabbing the boys hand. I stood there speechless, wow he dosent know me and yet he tells me he's gay.

"Oh don't tell me your homoph-" he snarled, but was cut off by the door opening.

"Hey babe have you meet yo- oh sorry" Jordan started, walking in.

"Hey Jordan, this is Tanner, my roommate, and his boyfriend Lance. Tanner, Lance this is my boyfirend Jordan, so no I'm not homophobic." I said chuckling at the end.

"Hey man" Lance said, bro hugging Jordan.

"Oh yeah, by the way Lance is my roommate." Jordan said informing me and Tanner.

"Well this works out great then right" I asked, everyone else chuckled, and nodded.

Braden's P.o.V

Who the fuck does this bitch think he is!!?! Come in here thinking he can call us queers.

"Excuse you, who the fuck do you think you are" I snarled, at the black haired boy.

"Apparently I'm rooming with a fag" he snarled back.

"Excuse you bitch, this is my room to, and just because you smell like shit, look like shit, and probly have a baby dick, gives you no right to come in here and act like you own the place"! Max's sassed back. His roommate soon stomped out of the room, leaving me and Maxie to laugh our asses off.

"Really, a baby dick" I said, between laughs.

"Hey, its most likely true" he said, laughing back.

"I love you, I really do, and this is going to be the best years of our lives." I leaned in to kiss him, letting him know exactly how much I love him.

"You wanna break in the new bed?" Max whishpered, smirking. I just kissed him.

Max's P.o.V

Me, Braden, Jordan, and Brody made our way around campus, trying to find a café or something.

"Oh I heard there was one near the library." Jordan said, heading towards the direction of the library.

As we walked into the café, I could smell the fresh sent of recently brewed coffee, and freshly baked pastries.

"Oh look who it is" I pointed over towards, my roommate, who name I've yet to find out.

"Oh look, the fags are here" he stated getting up from his small table and striding over to us.

"Who are you exacly" Brody questioned.

"He's my roommate...wait I don't even know your name, because you came in and called us queers then left" I said glaring.

"It's Taylor for one, and for two don't have your...boyfriend, in my room" he said, spitting out the word "boyfriend" like it was a disease.

"It's OUR, room not just yours, asswipe."

"Whatever, I don't need to catch any of your fag germs so don't have him, over" he said pointing at Braden.

"Fine, I wont, but I'll make sure to climb into your bed at night and grope you while you sleep, I mean, that's how I became gay" I said smirking. Taylor gaged, then stormed out of the café.

"Wow he seems peachy" Jordan said, sarcasim, dripping into his words.

"Yup...so who are your roommates?" I asked Brody and Jordan.

"Well, my roommates name is Tanner, he's gay, and has a boyfriend named Lance, who also happens to be Jordan's roommate" Brody said, filling us in.

"How about you, Braden, what's your roommate like?" Jordan asked.

"Oh hunter, yeah he seems pretty chill, I told him I was gay, and would probly have Max over alot seemings as his roommate, is an asswipe, he said it was fine and that he would probly have his girlfriend over alot to, which apparently her younger brothers gay too" he spilled.

"Ughhh, why was I stuck with the homophobic prick" I asked groaning.

"I know sweetie, I know" Brody said rubbing my back. I have a feeling this week is going to suck.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well here is another update, and I really wanna tell you guys, that I love you and really appreciate all your comments and votes.

Byyeee babe✌✌✌