Chapter 3

Well here you guys go, anothe r update for y'all lovelies.

Enjoy✌✌

Braden's P.o.V

The obnoxious sound of my alarm going off, made me jolt out of bed. Class has been going on for a week now, and I'm already sick of it.

As I try to drag my ass out of bed, I end up on the floor. The stupid sheets were wrapped around my legs, suffocating them.

"Need help?" Hunter, my roommate asked smirking. Ughh I just mumbled my answer into the carpet, practically eating the carpet. Soon I felt his big arms around my waist, dragging me into sitting position.

"Thanks" I mumbled, falling back down again.

"Ughh, you make my life so hard" he mumbled, picking me up bridal style.

"Thanks bro" I rubbed my eyes, and grabbed a change of clothes, I glanced at Hunter.

"Um...turn around"

"Dude, I'm a football player, and I'm straight, you don't need to worry." He chuckled.

"Hey don't be watching my man change" I heard Max sass, at the door, that was now open.

"Ha-ha, wouldn't dream of it" hunter chuckled. Max also laughed.

"Well, hurry up lazy ass were going to get coffee before your classes start." He said, walking in the rest of the way.

"Oh, by the way hunter, I ran into some girl, she said she was looking for you, I think her name is....Charlie?" He said.

"Oh that's my girlfriend" he said grabbing a sweatshirt before heading towards the door.

"See ya" he said.

"Come on get dressed" Max said throwing a shirt at me. Ughhh its way to early for me to think straight.

Max's P.o.V

I'm done with classes for the day, finally and I'm sitting in my dorm room all alone, seemings as I'm not suppose to have my boyfriend over, because of my asswipe of a roommate. I might as well make some calls. I pulled out my phone, and dialed the number.

"Hey bro what's up?"

"Hey chase, hows college?"

"Ughh exhausting" he whined.

"Hows Jessie, Mary, and Ryan?"

"Oh one sec....HEY MAXIE!!!"

"Hey guys, how's it going down there?"

"Great"

"Good"

"Tiring"

"I bet, its the same he-" I was cut off by the door opening.

"What are you doing here" Taylor snarled.

"I live here to asswipe"

"Who's that Max?" I heard Mary ask on the other line, I guess I'm still on speaker.

"It's my homophobic, asswipe of a roommate" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" Mary spoke.

"It's fine, but I'll call you guys back later okay, and remember, we all have to go home and visit soon, I already miss you guys."

"We Miss you too" they all said in unison.

"Bye" I said before hanging up. I got up and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going"

"To my boyfriends room, bitch" I said walking out the door, slamming it behind me.

I made my way down the hallway to Braden's room. I knocked once I was in front of the room. The door opened and a short blonde hair girl appeared.

"Um hey...Charlie right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you must be Max, Braden's boyfriend right?

"Yeah..is he here" I said as a blush crawled up my cheeks.

"Yeah he is" she opened up the door wider, and revealed hunter who was sitting in his bed, and Braden who was passed out in his bed. I made my way into the room, and over to his bed.

"Aw, he looks so peaceful" I cooed.

"Hey, do you have any water bottles" I asked hunter. He tossed one over to me. I caught the bottle, and opened it, taking a sip out of it. I then tipped it over Braden's head.
He screamed as the cold water hit his face.

"Maxie" he whined, sitting up in bed.

"Sorry, babe you looked a little hot." I giggled. Hunter and Charlie laughed in the background.

"You guys are so cute together" Charlie cooed.

"I know" I laughed.

"So there's, a party tonight do you guys wanna go?" I asked

"Sounds like fun" Charlie said, hunter nodded in agreement.

"Okay babe" Braden said.

----------------------------------------------------------
Well there ya go Bae. Lol

Untill next time babes✌✌✌