Chapter 4

I'm here babe, I updated again YAY!!!
Here's another chapter, I really hope you all like it.

I love you guys sooo much!!

Word count: 1000

Enjoy✌✌

-------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

The ground and walls shook. The music blasting made it seem as if an earthquake had hit. The strong smell of alcohol, and weed suffocated the air. Barley dressed party goers ran around, screaming and yelling along with the music, making it impossible to hear my own thoughts.

"Come on, let's get a drink" Braden yelled in my ear, dragging me towards the kitchen. He grabbed us each a shot.

"1...2...3" we both downed our drink, each reaching for another one as the night went on. Again and again, shot after shot, the more we drank the more we lost control.
Eleven shots and three beers later, I find myself dancing ontop of a table, only in my khaki shorts, my shirt some where on the ground.

"Take it off, take it off" the crowd cheered as I slowly started unbuttoning my shorts.

"Oh no you don't" someone said, before they grabbed my arm dragging me off the table.

"Come on let's go" as they pulled me through the crowd, I stared at the back of the persons head, until I realized that it had been hunter who dragged me down.

"Let's go find Braden" I squealed. I ran away from hunter, heading towards the living room, where room had been made for dancing. I searched around the room until my eyes landed on Braden, but not only Braden, there was a blonde haired, tan and muscular boy grinding his ass, on my boys crouch. I stormed my way over there.

"Excuse me bitch who the fuck are you" I demand p, but it came out slurred.

"I'm the boy dancing with this delicious meat stick" the boy said, winking towards Braden.

"You mother fucking bitch" I yelled, by now most the people in the area were looking at us. I ran towards the blonde haired hoe, ready to beat his ass, when two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me away from the crowd, as I screamed bloody murder.

"Put me down, I'm going to kill that bitch" I yelled, he put me down and I looked around. He somehow managed to carry my kicking and screaming ass up the stair and into a dark bedroom, leaving the boy, unknown.

"Hey calm down okay"

"I will not calm down, im going to rip that bitch to shreds" I screamed out heading towards the door. The guy, grabbed my arm, and pushed me onto the bed.

"Oh what, let me guess your going to have your way with me now?" I said sarcastically.

"What god no, just lay down, you need to sleep and calm down"

"Why are you helping that hoe, you should have let me beat him, you don't even know me" I sassed.

"Seeming as you were drunk enough to start stripping for random people, and start a fight. I have a feeling you'll be to drunk to remember much...so I wanted to tell you...no matter what you think...I'm not as homophobic as you think" and with that the mystery person placed a soft kiss on my cheek before heading out the door. As soon as the door closed, I was out like a light.

Braden's P.o.V

Who the fuck is this bitch. Who the fuck does he think he is, just thinking he can grind on me. Max had looked like he was about to slit his throat right then and there. I pushed the blonde boy away from me and went to find hunter, he must know were Max went to.

"Hunter...Hunter" I yelled as I ran up to him.

"Where's Max? I asked.

" I don't know, he went to find you" he said.

"Well this blonde bimbo started grinding on me, and Max saw and he flipped and he went to tackle the blonde guy but someone grabbed him and pulled him away from us" I said.

"Well it seems like he's mad at you right now, so talk to him in the morning when he'll be more understanding okay"

I hesitated before saying okay, god I hope he'll understand.

Max's P.o.v

Oh my god, my head is killing me. I cracked open my eyes, only to quickly shut them again, the damn sun light was way to bright. I groaned rolling over and hiding my face into the pillow.

"Come on sleepy head get up" I heard someone say.

"Close the blinds" I mumbled into the pillow. Soon the room was engulfed by darkness.

"How ya feeling"

"Shh, quiet" I whispered

"To loud" I groaned out. I flipped over and cracked my eyes open again. Braden stood over me with aspirin and water.

"Hi" I whispered

"Hi" he whispered softly back, kissing my cheek, and handing me the pill, and water.

"What happened?" I asked, but as soon as the words left my mouth, parts of last night came back, me dancing ontop of the table, and stripping, Me finding Braden, and Braden with some blonde guy dancing, then someone, god knows who, pulling me away, taking me into the bedroom, and kissing my cheek then leaving, I dont remember much more.

"We-" I cut Braden off.

"Who the hell were you dancing with last night" I said glaring.

"I don't know, he just grabbed me and started grinding on me, I promise I would never hurt you in any way" he said. I looked into his eyes, and saw nothing but the truth. I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Okay...I believe you...but I-I don't feel to good" I said, standing up I felt dizzy, once I tried to move I felt the contents of my stomach, start crawling up my throat, I made a run towards the bathroom. Oh today's gonna be fun.

-----------------------------------------------

Okay guys I might do another update tonight!!!

Untill next time ✌✌✌