Prologue

* Dipper's POV*

" Come on Dipper! We're gonna be late!" Today was me and Mabel's first day of high school. Unlike Mabel, I was not looking forward to high school. I had a rare condition, around the age of five, I grew wings. To make it even better, I had vibrant, bright teal eyes.

 I groaned, " Coming Mabel." I lazily walked down the stairs and was greeted with a bear hug. "Don't forget to hide your wings!" she screamed excitedly. " I know, I know. I'm not six anymore Mabel." Mabel was constantly worrying about me. When I was younger, when I had first gotten my wings, I thought nothing of my wings and decided to go to school without hiding them. I walked into the room, and simultaneously, all eyes in the room fell upon me. All the girls instantly swarmed toward me, petting and calling my wings pretty. The boys on the other hand, thought otherwise. They bullied me endlessly. They would pull and pluck my wings, call me names, and shove me to the ground and kick me. All the while, the teacher would stand there, staring at me in disgust. After that incident, I decided to hide my wings.

 " We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Mabel called as she ran out the door. "Okay, I get it! I'm coming!" I trudged out the door after Mabel as she skipped enthusiastically down the street. 'Maybe this school year will be different' I thought to myself. Little did I know that it would be much more than I expected.

* ?????? POV*

"Whhhy what do we have here? It seems a little angel has gotten lost"...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N ***

Hey Guys! Sorry if this isn't great! This is my first BillDip so I was nervous! Feel free to comment suggestions as well!! I'll to update as soon as I can, but I'm lazy so don't expect too much! That's all my lovely roses! See you next update!! <3