Chapter 8

*Bill's POV*

Their faces went from surprised to shock in that moment. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Well, I guess there isn't a reason to hide all of this from you now. But, if I wanna explain this right, I have to explain why I'm here in the first place." I looked up at them for their understanding. They gave me a nod to continue talking. I took a deep breath in and looked at Dipper. " It was originally my mission to capture Dipper..." I saw his eyes go wide with panic. "But, only originally! I promise that I have no plan to do so anymore!" I put my hands up in a sign of innocents. I watch Dipper's feature calm, then he spoke up. " But, what do you mean? Mission? and for who?" 'This is gonna be the fun part'  "Dipper, there are more people like us. Maybe not thousands, but a couple hundred of us." He looked at me in amazement. "Hundreds? of people like m- us!?" 'He looks so cute when he's excited'  "Yes, but there are certain differences between us and them." he looked at me in confusion once again. " That is actually one of the reasons I was sent to capture you. Dipper, you're something special. We all have a certain amount of magical power in us, but you have so much untapped magic that you've never used" He looked at me with a mixture of bewilderment and astonishment. " You're something we've never seen. But, for me to explain this to you, I have to tell you about the society." I paused and looked at the two who seemed star-struck. " The society, also known as the society of the blind eye, was founded years ago. It was made for those like us who were beaten and shunned by society, everyone who turned a blind eye to people like us. They had had enough, and decided to try and take revenge on those who looked away. But, while they did have some power, it wasn't enough for what they were planning. And so, they summoned a demon." I heard a small gasp from Mabel, who wore a horrified look on her face. " They asked this demon from his blood so that they may seek their revenge on those who mistreated them. Of course the demon also wanted something in return for his precious blood, and they gave him an offer. They offered to let him rule the world with them as underlings. This was the demon known as Tad Strange...my half brother." I caught a terrifying glance form the twins as they looked at me expectantly. " The society has been building its army for a while now. And while they had been searching for others, they found me. I was just a little kid when they found me. I had been living with my mother and I was 6. She knew that they would find me eventually and prepped me with certain knowledge before letting me go, she told me about my father."

*Dipper's POV*

 I listened to what he said, grasping at every word he spoke. He spoke of his mother's encounter with a handsome young man. He had the most beautiful golden hair and eyes. She talked of his flirtatious  manner and courtly attitude. Of how everyday she fell more in love with him. Months later after their endeavor, Bill was born. But, everything turned for the worse, when she found out what he was. He told her of his true form as a demon, and all mighty one at that. Not only that, but he had an older son, who he had had with another demon, although not as powerful. In shock, she took Bill and had run. And in a fit of rage, he chased her. He was angry at the loss of his new son, and the women he loved. With nowhere to go, and a half-breed for a child, she fled to a new country 'Damn, he's gay AND european' . Bill went to school like any normal child, but he hid his wings. But, it wasn't too long before one of his "teachers" caught on. He told of how his teacher persuaded him to go to a "program" for special children like himself. So he went home and asked his mother to let him go. Of course she had refused and sent him on his way. But, day after day, he would come home with notes from his "teacher" to recommend him for his "special program". This went on for a month before she finally was weared down and agreed. Then, she told him about all of this information. Then he went on to his life in the program.

A/N************************************************

Hey guys! Surprise, I actually uploaded more than once every other month! I hope to have the next part of this story about Bill's life out within this week. My midterms are coming up so I should have the upload sometime soon. I also have some questions for yoou guys,

Do you have any Gravity Falls characters you want to make an appearance?

Should I make longer chapters?

Should I update this story more than I have been?

Thanks for reading! Until the next update my Lovely Roses! <3