Chapter 6

*Mabel's POV*

Dip! Please hang on! Please hold on! This is all my fault! I know that some people still picked on you, and I did nothing to help you! The fact that Bill found you and had to call me is even scarier! He appeared to be so calm and laid back, but when he called he was in a panic! Were you hurt that bad! I'm such and idiot! Wait for me Dipper! Help is on the way! Just you wait!

*Dipper's POV ( still unconscious )*

Man... it hurts so much... I was so cold a little while ago, but I feel like I've been enveloped in warmth. Is this what it feels like to die?... Well, maybe it's not that bad after all. I'm sorry Mabel, I'm sorry Grunkle Stan... I'm sorry Bill,.... I didn't do much good for you guys. I don't know if this is the end... but I just want to rest for a while....

*Bill's POV*

"Mabel please hurry!" Dipper is losing lots of blood right now. If she doesn't get get here soon, I might have to do something. The higher ups are going to be furious over what I have already done, but I couldn't help myself... I have already grown too attached to Dipper. I'm going to be punished for this. But, if it means that Dipper will live, it will be worth it... Manel, please hurry, if not, I might have to do something that will get both me and Dipper into some serious trouble... live Dipper.... just live...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N*****************

Hey guys!.... yeah I really suck this time! I haven't published a chapter in months! Sorry, I had school work, but I also had major writer's block! But, for those who stuck with me and believed in me (ponylover12346 Lola2851 Mlplover2003 Skylion15 AND ana0514) I was able to publish another chapter! I know this story needs serious work and I made this pretty fast, but I'm really trying. I even had thoughts of discontinuing this until recently. Well, Until next time My Lovely Roses! See you next update!<3