Chapter 1

= At the School=

* Dipper's POV*

I was given my locker combination and went to find my locker. While I opened my locker, Mabel comes crashing into me, holding her schedule. " What classes do you have bro bro?" We looked over our schedules and we share only two classes. After talking for a little while longer, the bell rung signalling our first classes.

 " Gotta run Dip!" Mabel exclaimed as she ran to catch up with her friends. Mabel was pretty well liked around school, even by Pacifica, whom she had grown close with. I walked down the hallway on edge. While I did hide my wings, there was still one person who remembers them, and constantly bullies me over them, claiming he would spread word about them. " Hey you freak!" I groaned as I heard his voice. 'Justin', he had been one of my bullies who had continued to torment me throughout the years. I dashed down the hallway without looking back, knowing that if I continued to avoid him, I would feel it later. I was late to the class, and was given a stern warning to arrive on time for the rest of the year, and was then given my seat.

I lowered my head to try to block out the sound of people whispering about me. ' Why was I born with this eye color' I thought to myself. I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the door slam open. In walked a boy with gold hair, with a dark brown bottom. He was wearing a gold hoodie and a pair of converse. His golden eyes scanned the room and then fell upon me. He let out a small smirk and then walked to the front of the room. 'Did he just smirk at me! I can already tell we aren't going to get along,' " We have a new transfer student this year, please try to make him feel welcomed," the teacher said pointing to him.

 The girls looked at him heart eyed and longingly, ew. The teacher told him to pick his seat and began pacing toward the seat next to mine. 'Please don't sit next to me!' I internally screamed as he seemed to get closer. He then plopped down in the seat next to mine, giving me a grin. ' Well shit! Of all the places to sit!' I cursed to myself. I could feel his gaze as his eyes bore into the side of my head. I turned my head so we made eye contact. " Why, don't you have interesting eyes," he said, giving me another smirk. "Not really," I said turning away, trying to stop the conversation. He seemed to lean closer, trying to get me to look over again. I eventually gave up and look at him. "What is it!", I whisper-yelled at him. " You seem... Different," he said giving me a serious look. 'Oh crap! He doesn't know though, so you're fine, just stay calm!' Seeing me look on edge and slightly embarrassed, he gave me a wink, and turned his attention back to the teacher. ' Did he just wink at me!', before I could ask, the teacher started speaking. " To allow you all to get to know each other, you will be given a project, and will be assigned to work with the person next to you," she said in a monotone voice. I heard him let out an amused chuckle. " Well, seems like we will be seeing each other, now won't we?" he said with a grin. I let out a sigh, " Even if I don't like it, we will have to work together. My name's Dipper Pines, and you?" I said as I held out my hand. He smirked then held his own out, " Bill. Bill Cipher," he said as we shook hands.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N **********

Hello! I just finished the first chapter! I don't know how good this is,so PLEASE comment! I will try to update every few days if I can. That's all my Lovely Roses! See you next update! <3