Chapter 5

*Bill's POV*

I was walking aimlessly around the hallways looking for Dipper. 'Why haven't I seen him at all today? He looked fine yesterday..' While lost in thought I notice a couple of guys walk out of a janitor's closet with a smug look on their faces. Something inside me was telling me I had to go in there, so I began to walk towards the closet. What I saw was a horrible mess.

"Dipper....!" I saw a bloody and bruised Dipper that looked as though he was trying to crawl his way out the door." Bi..l..l" he said in no more than a whisper. Before I could ask him any questions he had blacked out and laid there in a small pool of his blood.

His wings and back were almost in shreds. Some of his feathers were missing and his back looked clawed and raw. His face was wet from tears along with puffy lids. His face was of that in torment, leaving a pained expression from when he collapsed.

' Oh my.. what did they do to you angel?' I gently picked him up, careful not to hurt him. I took off my sweatshirt and put it over him, as to not let anyone see his wings. With Dipper in my arms, I rushed from the school and into the woods. I then went into his pocket and grabbed his cell phone. ' There's only one person I can call right now.

the phone rung, and after a while of ringing, they answered.

"Hey Dip, what's up? You know it's the middle of class right?"

"Mabel.. I need your help... it's Dipper.."

"Bill? What are you doing with Dipper's phone? What's going on, what's wrong?!"

"Dipper's hurt, i need your help. Meet me outside in the woods, you're the only one who can help him right now!"

"Try to stay calm! I'll be right there!"

That's when the line broke and I was stuck sitting there in confusion. "Don't worry Angel, help is on the way..." I leaned my head down and laid it on his. I was internally screaming and wished for him to wake up to ease some of the pain and loneliness. I knew I was being selfish, but I just wanted him to be awake. I looked down to see blood still flowing from his back and staining my jeans. ' Oh Mabel, please get here fast, Dipper needs you...'

A/N*****************************

Hello again my friends!

Yeah... I said that I would try to upload every week, but I ended up not being able to because of school work and a schedule overload in my personal life, sorry! I did however try to get one for this week since I missed last week! But unfortunately, I will not be able to post again until after next Wednesday because I will be on vacation! If I can find a chance during I might try to start the next chapter for you guys tho! I am already working on the next chapter! So stay tuned and even though I'm annoying, try to stay with me! Until next time My Lovely Roses! See you next update! <3