Chapter 3

*Dipper's POV*

'Maybe this guy isn't actually half bad'. We have similar interest, like movies and music, though he keeps trying to tell me that "The Phoenix" is better than " My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark". For some reason he looked like he liked listening to me talk. He's actually pretty funny now that I have gotten to know him. 'He's also pretty cu-WOW! Mind, what was that! He's just a friend!' He leaned forward towards me as I had an internal conflict with my feelings.

 " So, what are you shaking your head for?" He said shaking his eyebrows up and down. " Nothing!" I screamed unintentionally, trying to mask my embarrassment. 'Shit! My face is probably bright red right now!' I start to look up when the door swings open to reveal Mabel with the look of a crazed fangirl in her eyes. "DIPPPPEEERRR! It looks to me like you have a pretty bright face!" she said leaning over elbowing me on the arm. " Mable, it's nothing!" She looked at me skeptically then a grin spread out on her face."Oh I see! Bill is your BOYFRIEND!" she almost screamed at the top of her lungs. "MABEL!!! It's not like that!! We're just friends!" I screamed as my face took on a new shade of red. " Yeah, whatever you say bro-bro," She started out of the room, but then turned around only to say," REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM!!" then sprinting down the stairs.

 I didn't even have to look up to see that Bill was smirking with his usual devious grin. " Well hey, at least she knows we'll use protection!" Bill said with a Cheshire grin while wiggling his eyebrows. My face seemed to be going to a shade of red of non-existence. "BILL! Don't say that!" I said as I pulled my head under a blanket. 'This is so embarrassing!'

*Bill's POV*

'Why is this kid so cute!' I watched each time as his sister teased him and his face grew a different shade of red. The last comment I made must have pushed him to the brink, because he had to hide his head under his blanket. 'He's so adorable!' "Come on Dipper, you have to come out from under the blanket!" I said in a mocking tone. "No! I don't wanna!" he screamed from under his blanket. I sighed then said, " Fine, I'm gonna go for now." With that, Dipper looked up from under his blanket with almost a sad pout. 'Oh my god, this boy is gonna kill me!' I gave a small smile before saying, " Don't worry, I'll see ya tomorrow at school. See ya there?" He looked at me with happiness gleaming in his eyes, " Yeah!" he said as he nodded his head up and down. " Okay then, See ya tomorrow!" I said as I started to head out. When I was out of the shack and a little ways down the street, I stopped and put my hands on my face, which was now bright red. ' How can anyone be that cute?!'

A/N**************

Hello and welcome back!!! I know It took me a while to update but I finally did it! I tried to make it a little bit longer and I even added a video for you guys! I will try to update a little more frequently for future updates! If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments! That is all for now my Lovely Roses! See you next update ! <3