Chapter 2

=At the Mystery Shack=

*Bill's POV*

The kid suggested we go to his house to work on the project, and I ain't letting that opportunity slip! As we walked there, I could just make out small movements under the back of his shirt. I know what he has back there, but I wanna see them for myself. We finally got to his place and he showed me around.

 "Well, I live here at the Mystery Shack with my Great Uncle Stan, don't get on his bad side. I also have a twin sister, Mabel," he said in an unimpressed tone. " Nice place you got here," I said as I roamed around the gift shop. 'I rather you just show me into your bedroom though,' i thought to myself with a smirk. " Yeah right," I muttered to myself. " Hey Bill, wanna come to my room to work on the project?" he asked giving me a grin, almost like he could tell what I was thinking. 'Hey! reading people's minds are MY thing!' I thought to myself. " Sure," I agreed even though I was going to ask him anyways. We walk up the stairs to his room and open the door. Inside with a few friends was his twin sister Mabel. 

"Hey Dipp- HOLY hotness! Who's the friend ya got there!" she asked giving her brother and eyebrow wiggle. "Mabel! We're not like that! We are just working on a project for school!" Dipper exclaimed with his face growing bright red. 'Interesting', "Oh but Dipper! I thought we were special!" I said in a faked heartbroken way. I heard Mabel and her friends chuckles as they walked out the door. " We'll just go downstairs so we don't disturb you too," she said as they giggled going out the door. I take this opportunity while he was distracted to run up and hug him. 'I can feel them,' I thought to myself as I felt Dipper stiffening up. " Bill! What are you doing!" he exclaimed looking embarrassed. " I just wanted to feel your wings," I said innocently. His face dropped in an instant.

*Dipper's POV*

' HOLY SHIT HE KNOWS! WHAT DO I DO!'. I start to panic, trying to find words to say to him. Before I could spew any lies I could think of, he spoke. " Don't worry little angel, your secrets safe with me ," giving me one of his signature grins. " What?" I said in confused tone looking up at him. " Yeah, I won't tell anyone about your wings. If, that is, you let me see them," he said as he felt up the wings on my back. 'Well, he already knows I have them, it can't help to want to see them'. I think for a moment and then agree. " Fine, but try to be gentle with them." He nodded then let me go. I took my shirt off and turned around. My wings were scrunched up to hide them, so I unfolded them. I felt his hand as he stroked them carefully. " Beautiful," I heard him mutter as he continued to stroke them. ' I've heard girls call them pretty, but no one has called them beautiful.' I could feel myself reddening as he continued to examine my back. After a while he stopped stroking them. I carefully folded them back down and put my shirt back on. I just stood there awkwardly as his gaze stayed fixed on me. " You are as interesting as I thought you'd be, if not more," he said leaning against my desk with a toothy grin. " I think I'm going to have you stick by me until I figure out everything about you," he said looking at me with a suggestive gaze. ' What the hell did I just get myself into'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N************

Hello again! I just finished chapter 2!! I had a little trouble coming towards the end, so i could need work! I also have a question! Do you want me to put any smut, or leave this as fluff! Tell me in the comments and I'll try to tell you in a future update. That's all my Lovely Roses! See you next update! <3