Chapter 7

*Bill's POV*

'Dipper's losing lots of blood really fast. If Mabel doesn't get here fast, I will have to do it.' I look down at Dipper. I start to softly stroke parts of his wings that managed to survive the damage. I take this time to really survey all of the wounds that were inflicted on Dipper. He had scratches all along his face and torso. His face was bloodied and his lip was bleeding from the inside.
'There's no more time to waste! Dipper is dying! I know Dipper might hate me for this, but I can't let him die!' I take out my pocket knife and look at my hand. I run the blade against my palm, springing fresh blood from the wound. I take my hand and squeeze the blood into Dipper's mouth. Then, he starts convulsing.

* Mabel's POV*

I finally arrive to where Bill and Dipper are. I rush up to meet Bill when I stop in my tracks. Dipper is almost torn to shreds and looks to be having a seizure! "Bill! What's happening!" i screamed frantically looking at Dipper's body seize. He looked over at my with eyes of almost... apology. " He's going to be okay now..." he looked down and muttered a quiet I'm sorry towards Dipper. i can do nothing but sit and watch as Dipper convulses. But, then he suddenly stops moving. I look over at Bill, he seems to be looking with expectance for something. Then, Dipper's eyes open. "Dipper! Oh my god, I thought you had died!" I started to cry and held onto his chest. He did a small smile, but it quickly faded when he hunched over and started screaming in agony.

*Dipper's POV*

I wake up to find myself in Bill's arms, with Mabel clinging to me. She started crying and screaming how she thought i had died. I tried to give her a small smile of reassurance when I felt a terrible pain sear through my back to where my wings were located. I started screeching and howling from the immense pain I was enduring. It felt like my wings were ripping apart, yet coming together at the same time.

*Bill's POV*

I could all but sit there and hold his hand when it started.'I'm so sorry you have to go through this' I was witnessing his transformation. Mabel was looking over to me with a face full of shock. I knew what was coming and looked down to see Dipper's last painful moments. With one final scream of pain to see his wings unfold towards the sky. In place of his once pure white wings were black wings that faded to the blue of his eyes, to the gold of Bill's. " Bill...?" Dipper looked up from his huddled stretch on the ground to look me in the eyes. I offered him my hand to help him stand up. He took it with a small smile of thanks. That was when I heard Mabel. " What did you do...? And what the hell are you?!" She looked at me with a mixture of terror and anger. I let out a sigh, with a mixture of relief for Dipper, and the awkwardness of explaining myself. " The truth is... I'm like Dipper." I took a moment to look at their surprised faces. " Well... There is a slight difference between us." With that, I unfurled my wings from my back to reveal my black wings with gold tips.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
********A/N*************
Hey Roses!
..... Yeah I have procrastinated writing this for a long time, BUT DO NOT FRET!! I plan on updating a little more. Not to mention that I am going to update the next chapter in a fee hours!  Just my way of apologizing for leaving you guys waiting for so long! I even made this chapter a little longer than usual! I only have to type it up when I get home... I am currently writing this during a free block at school.
Well, that's all for a few hours my Lovely Roses!<3