pro; park seolhee

seolhee jumped into the shotgun of her friend's car and shut the door, still bursting with excitement.

"yah! seolhee! couldn't you wait for me?" her friend sora yelled while jogging up to her car.

seolhee smirked and watched her friend as she hugged the freshly signed albums to her chest. "i couldn't! i'm still really jittery."

sora opened the car door and plopped down in the seat, then glared at seolhee playfully. "i take you to a bts fansign and this is how you repay me?" she smiled and started the car, then turned the volume up in her radio. seolhee leaned back into the seat and was still in disbelief that she met her bias group. how lucky she was!!

as sora drove the car out of the parking lot before all the other fans left and caused traffic, seolhee glanced down at her many, many albums. she held them in her hands and shuffled through them, looking at how their signatures had little vary from each other album. seolhee giggled a little in satisfaction and shuffled through them again. sora pulled up to a stop light and released her hands from the wheel.

"what are you laughing at? lemme see those albums of yours."

seolhee handed over her albums and watched intently as sora carefully examined each one. she shuffled through them as well, but hesitated her action on the last album. she stared at it for a second then furrowed her brows.

"what's wrong?"

seolhee leaned over and glanced at the album, not seeing anything wrong.

"it says 'text me some time. my number is xxx'" sora read aloud.

both girls' eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"oh my god did jungkook really sign his number on your album?"