nine

"seolhee, come on. it's been five days and you're missing classes." sora knocked on the room door and laid her right hand on the doorknob. she pressed her ear to the door and hoped for an answer. "plus, i'm sure you're hungry. i'll order take out if you don't feel like cooking.."

there was still no answer and sora groaned. she tried to open the door, but to no surprise it was still locked. "seolhee please the teachers are worried too." she heard a low moan from inside the room and sora pressed her ear against the door. sniffles followed the moan and she heard quiet choked sobs.

sora shook her head and walked away from the door. "you can't stay in your room forever seolhee! you have to move on. and i'm going to class, i'll get notes for you." she grabbed her bag and left the dorm, not pressing seolhee any longer.

in her room, seolhee coiled up into a ball of warmth in her comforter. "if that guy knew who 'jungkook' was he must've been a member of bangtan..." she mumbled. she'd been repeating this idea in her head and out loud since the day after she stopped talking to 'jungkook'.

"but if he really was just a creep, then i saved myself from danger.." she grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes. seolhee spread her arms and legs out across her bed and glanced at her phone. she picked it up and looked at the lock screen.

jungkook: seolhee please i can fix this
jungkook: please just text back i know this is hard but please
jungkook: please just give me a call

9 Missed Calls From: jungkook

she shut off her phone and slipped out of bed. her hair was greasy and a mess as she passed the mirror. "i need a shower.." she groaned and realized she had a bad smell as well. she walked out her room and grimaced at the cold AC.

she almost stumbled into the bathroom and lazily took a shower and brushed her teeth after. she walked out wrapped in a towel while drying her hair. "pajamas or real clothes?" she asked herself and she stood in front of her dresser. seolhee decided on pajamas and swiftly put them on so she could go and sit on the couch to watch some TV.

"i wonder what's new on Netflix." she sighed tuning her TV to the correct channel for Netflix to work on. seolhee then noticed as she sat alone on the couch with all of the suggested drama that popped up thanks to sora, that she was incredibly lonely. and that she terribly missed taking to "jungkook".

"why do i miss you?" she grabbed a throw pillow and cried into it.

____

"hyung, she's not answering." jungkook complained sadly to taehyung.

"yah kookie, don't stress over it. girls probably overreact like this all the time." taehyung sat across from jungkook on the couch and played with the frayed ends of his pajamas. "but she hasn't answered in days! i think she blocked me."

"just chill okay? everything will work out fine." taehyung assured gently. jungkook puffed out his cheeks and glanced at all the unanswered texts he sent to seolhee. "i only met her once hyung and it was honestly a choice i don't regret making. but i'm afraid that she regrets ever 'meeting' me."

taehyung showed a small smile and patted jungkook's shoulder, "why don't we just get you two to 'meet' formally then?" jungkook shook his head and frowned.

"we made a deal. we'd meet once she was ready and once we were friends."

taehyung also shook his head just as yoongi walked in. "jungkook you honestly can't just expect to sit around and mope while hoping for a miracle to happen. why don't you just try to call her one more time and ask her to meet up."

jungkook's head hung low above his glowing phone screen. "you're right hyung." he dialed her number from remembrance and put the phone to his ear, almost praying for her to answer.

"hello?"

____

wow! 2 updates within a week span! enjoy!

-Hae