one

Jungkook

"really?" jungkook pouts, obviously frustrated. he turns of his phone and tosses it onto a near by couch. it had been about 2 hours since he gave sora his number to pass onto the cute girl he met. yet, she still hadn't texted him! he was honestly feeling offended. "how could she not speak to me? doesn't she know how lucky she is to have the golden maknae's number?"

"dude chill, it's just a girl. stop acting like a douche."

jungkook whipped around and saw jimin, standing in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest. he sighed deeply and shook his head. "sorry hyung."

jimin shook his head and patted jungkook on the shoulder. "poor kookie. already having girl problems before you've even really talked to her."

jungkook frowned and shrugged, "what if her friend kept my number?" he sighed once more and picked up his phone which laid on the couch.

he turned on his phone and almost tossed it out of the window seeing the notification on his screen.

unknown number: rlly m8. ur shitting me

he raised his eyebrows and typed a reply.

———

jungkook: what???

unknown number: ur not jungkook, u r probably a friend of sora's

unknown number: not a funny prank dude

jungkook: but im not pranking you

jungkook: i am the golden maknae; jungkook

unknown number: yeah right and i'm seolhee

unknown number: what is ur point

———

"seolhee.." jungkook spoke aloud, feeling the way her name rolled off his tongue so naturally. he smiled and finally felt satisfied that she texted him. feeling especially happy, he tapped her contact information and changed her name with rising butterflies in his stomach.