pro; jeon jungkook

"hey kookie, you were staring at that girl for a long time." jimin observed. jungkook scoffed and shook his head at the assumption. however, his eyes followed the girl whose albums he just signed. she wasn't exactly slow to move on to the next member to sign her album, V. his cheeks heated up as she saw how excited she was to see V up close and in person.
why was he feeling this way for a girl he literally only met once and hardly talked to?

"you're still staring." jimin deadpanned. he groaned and ruffled up his hair, causing the fangirls to scream excitedly at their "ship". jungkook bit the inside of his cheek and glanced over at the girl once more before turning his attention to the new girl who stood in front of him. this girl seemed bored and stared at him dully. out of the corner of his eyes he saw the other girl look back at the girl in front of him.

"are you two together?" he asked the girl who stood there impatiently.
"yes. she dragged me along because i have a car."

"ah." Jungkook opened his mouth and signed her albums swiftly. however, he stopped at the last album, getting an idea.
he signed it quickly, with an extra note. "okay can you do me a favor?"

"sure." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"great. first, what's your name?"

the girl sighed and rolled her eyes. "i'm sora. and that's seolhee." she pointed towards said girl who was sadly moving away from V.

"alright sora. i wrote my number," he raised the item up in his hand to show her, "on this album." sora shrugged, obviously still bored and he mentally slapped himself, but continued to speak. "can you please give this to seolhee? switch her album with yours at some point. and it would work better if you act as if you have no idea i did this."

a mischievous grin formed on sora's face and she grabbed the album out of jungkook's hands, "will do." jungkook gave a nervous smile and nodded. "thank you so much."

"no problem." she mumbled before heading to V, who flashed a rectangular smile.

"i saw that." jimin whispered, with a smirk playing at his lips. jungkook bit his lip and watched seolhee go.

"shut up, hyung."