E

Chris

I woke up to my alarm in Nia's bed.

"Morning baby!" I said, my eyes were still closed. When I didn't hear a response, I opened my eyes. She wasn't there! I got up, and did my hygiene routine, and checked all over downstairs. Her phone wasn't here, and neither was her car. What the actual fuck? I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up. Where could she be? I drove to school, and reached my locker.

"What's up Breezy? You lookin' down today!" Tyga said.

"I don't know mad. It's just some crazy shit goin on!" I said while rubbing my head.

"What is it man?" August asked.

"My girl wasn't there this morning, and she wasn't answering any of my texts or calls. Any of you know where she at?" I asked.

"Haven't seen her man! Maybe she's just cheatin on you! I've seen this happen so many times! First she's a nice girl then she becomes a bitch!" Tyga said.

"I guess you're right. But I can't be for sure. Maybe she went to get breakfast."I said.

"Whatever. Just keep a lookout for her." August said.

"Yo Chris! What's good man!" Sean said with a few of his friends with him.

"What up nigga?" I asked.

"Nothing much. How bout yourself?" He asked.

"I'm all good." I lied.

"Aight. See you at practice man. I gotta head to class." He said as he walked off.

"Bye man." Then he was gone.

We talk for a bit more, when Kylie and Karrueche show at their lockers. I never knew their lockers were so close to ours! I guess Tyga caught me staring, cause he was snapping in front of my face to get my attention.

"What man?" I asked, obviously irritated.

"Why you starin at my girl?" He asked.

"I'm not staring at Kylie." I said.

"You watchin Karrueche?" August asked.

"Yeah. Whatever man. Know what?" I gotta go to class too. I'll see y'all niggas around." I said as I bro hugged them and left.

"Pussy eater!" August yelled.

I saw Karrueche turn and blush as we made eye contact. She was a cute chic.

Kylie looked really chatty, and Karrueche looked annoyed by her. I laughed to myself, and kept walking.

The day went by well. Pretty boring as usual. Today was the girls tryouts for the girls basketball team, and I planned on helping my mom. Naw. The real reason was to be closer to Karrueche. She was a cute girl. I also wanted to see how good she was at basketball.

"Uh. Coach? My mom wanted some help today with the basketball team, so I have to go." I told him before I went.

"Okay son. Stay away from my daughter!" He called.

"She's gonna be there?" I asked.

"Ya." He said. I nodded, then walked out. I just had to walk down the hallway with the locker rooms, and then walk into the gym from the end of the hallway.

It was so unfair tho! The girls got the better gym! There are 2 gyms. They were right next to each other, but their gym was the newer, bigger gym. We only got the smaller one, because coach's office was there. And my moms office was on the other side.