D

Karrueche

I thought he was gonna kiss me for a second. I saw it in his eyes.

When I got home, my dad was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Rueche! Glad you showed up!" He said, sounding irritated.

"Sorry dad. I was at Ashley's house after practice." I said.

"Okay. But next time, come home. I'm sorry I drove your car. I'll take mine tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." I said. I haves then I went upstairs. Chop was on my bed.

"What's up Chop?" I asked. He barked lightly. "You wanna know what happened?" I said.

He got up and left. That wasn't very nice. He never stayed with me unless I was taking him on a walk. I rolled my eyes. I looked at my phone to see I got 2 texts from Chris.

"You wanna go somewhere with me?" He asked.

"Like where?" I texted.

"Maybe dinner?"

"Ok. I'm down. But my dad won't let me. 😒". 

"Ok. Hey, isn't your friend going on a date with Tyga?"

"Ya. Why?"

"You can say your gonna go hang outworn her, and she can smell her parents she's gonna hang out with you, then we can both go on a date!" He texted.

"That's actually a really good idea!"

"Ya. I'll tell Tyga the plan, you tell Kylie." He said. I quickly texted Kylie what Chris came up with and she was down.

"She said ya." I texted Chris.

"Great. Where do you wanna meet?" He asked.

"Not my house. Maybe Kylie's."

"Aight. See you at 6!" He texted. Then I turned my phone off, and got ready. I took a quick shower and chose my clothes. I wore a short black lace skirt with a white crop top and white heels. Then I did my makeup. I grabbed a purse and put my stuff in it. My dad would suspect I'm going somewhere. Kylie texted, "I'm outside your house." I looked out the window to see the same model Range Rover as mine outside. I put a pair of sweatpants over my skirt and put on a jacket. No one would know I'm going on a date now

"Dad! I'm going to Kylie's house! She's outside!" I said.

"Okay." He said, still watching football. I was almost out the door, when, "why are you wearing high heels?" He asked.

"Oh. Um. It's for Kylie!...I'm...letting her borrow my shoes so I can borrow hers!" I said with a smile.

"Okay. Do whatever you girls do!" He said. He waved goodbye as he kept his eyes on the TV. I walked out and closed the door. I went to her car and she gave me a questioned look.

"Why are you-"

"My dad." I simply said. Then she nodded and drove to her house. I took the sweatpants off but kept the jacket on cause it was cold.

"I put the sweatpants in her trunk and went inside to wait for Chris and Tyga.

"Hi Karrueche! It's nice of you two to hang out again! It seems like forever since you've come over!" Kris said.

"Ya. I really like it here." I told her with a genuine smile.

"Kae! They're here!" Kylie said.

"Okay. Bye kris!" I said as I walked out.

"Hi baby!" Tyga said as he kissed Kylie. I just smiled at Chris.

"What up ma?" He asked. Then he hugged me. I hugged him back. He kissed my cheek and led me to his car. "We gon have some fun baby. Maybe CJ can come!" He said with a smirk.