A

Karrueche

I don't know why, but Chris was at the same party I was at. He looked good. I have to admit.

"Hi girl!" I heard a voice. I turned around to see Alex. He was the guy I've been seeing. Carter ended up with some other chick.

"Hi Al! Nice seeing you here!" I said.

"Yeah! I got invited by Tyga. He was So compelling." Alex told me.

"Me too." I said. Then I made eye contact with Chris. He smirked at me. Then his gaze moved to Alex who had his arm around my waist.

His face changed so quickly. I got scared for Alex, so I led us over to the other side. I just knew Chris was following us.

"What's wrong Kae?" He asked

"Let's just say my ex is here." I said.

"What?!" He asked.

I nodded, then saw Chris behind him.

"Why can't you just mind your own business!?" I yelled.

"I'm just-"

"Not you!" I looked behind him. He slowly turned around to face Chris' chest.

"Why you all up in here touching my girl?" Chris asked.

"I'm not. She's mine." Alex said.

"Says who?" Chris asked him.

"Says Karrueche. Right baby?" Alex smirked at me.

"She's mine. She will always be mine!" CB yelled.

"You'll have to get through me first! Fight me little boy." Alex said confidently.

Then Chris grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and carried him to another room. I was hitting Chris' arm to make him let go, but he wouldn't budge. He threw Al on the bed. Alex held his arm out to defend himself, but Chris grabbed the fist, and held on.

"Chris! Stop!" I said.

"No. You're mine Kae." He said. I saw his grip get tighter. Alex was yelling in pain.

"I'll be yours. Just don't hurt him." I sobbed. His grip was getting even harder, and I heard a few cracks. I looked over at Al's hand and there was blood underneath Chris' grip. He was breaking Alex's hand!

"Stop!" I pulled on his hand, attempting to make him let go. Alex was crying out now.

The door opened, and Tyga walked in. "Oh my god!" He said in a shocked manner.

He looks at Tyga, and sighed. "Okay." Chris said. Then he let go of Alex's hand. I quickly went over to Alex, and called the ambulance.

"I'll sue you for this!" Alex yelled.

"How bout you don't tell anyone what happened, and we won't tell anyone that Breezy beat you up. It wouldn't look nice on your part." Tyga said. "How bout that buddy boy? You got your hand hurt while you were drunk. You have no clue what happened."

"Yeah. Okay. Just get me to the hospital!" He cried out again. I wrapped his hand in a stray shirt I found on the floor to stop the blood flow.

"Thanks." He said. We heard sirens, and Tyga carried him outside to the stretcher.

"Remember. You have no clue." Tyga said. Then the nurses put the stretcher in the ambulance, and they drove off.

Chris

I just crushed that white boy's hand. He deserves it. Trying to steal my girl, yeah, I'm your dreams!

"I took care of it Breezy." Tyga said.

"Thanks man. I owe you big time." I said.

"Why did you just break his hand!" Kae yelled as she walked in.

"Cause! He was asking for a fight! About you! Obviously I would win and get you. His ass is lucky I didn't kill him. That's what I was gon do. I had a gun right in here." I told her.

"What?! You can't be walking around, armed!" She was hysterical.

"Calm down Kae. It's only a hand. Luckily it's not a life." I laughed. Then I got a text from Nia. She wanted me there. I replied ok, then got up.

"I gotta go see my baby girl, so I'll see y'all later." I said.

"Yeah. You go back to that bitch." I heard Karrueche mutter under her breath.

"Don't talk any shit bout my daughter. Okay?" I warned her.

"I thought you meant Nia." She said. I laughed.

"Okay. I'll let it slide. Hey, uh. You wanna hang out later?" I asked her.

"Sure. Come to my house. It's pretty empty." She said.

"You mean my house. The one you stole." I reminded.

"Yeah whatever." She laughed. Then I left.

Comment about how you liked the book! One chapter to go!!

Xoxo!! 😘😘