F

Karrueche

I put my bag down in my dads office to get it later. Then I walked to the gym. The guys were running to the gym from behind me. I flinched as one of them knocked me over. Luckily he caught my arm and brought me back to my feet. I wasn't that heavy. I was only 5'1.

"You better watch out girl!" Sean smiled and said in a deep husky voice. I looked into his eyes. Damn it was sexy. But he had a girlfriend. And he always talked like that. It was his natural voice.

He could be a jerk at times, but he was cute

He could be a jerk at times, but he was cute. You could never stay mad at him forever.

"Sorry." I mumbled as he kept walking. When I walked in, I went to the bleachers and sat down. I was the one who gave the boys their water bottles. It was boring. Except for the fact that I get to spend that time with Kylie. Sometimes even Ariana. (A/N Personally, I like Seaniana! Even tho they're not together anymore! 😭). Of course some other boys had girlfriends, but they either didn't come, or I didn't like them. Take Chris's girlfriend, Nia for example. She would never watch Chris play or support him, but she was "loyal" to him. I was actually impressed at their relationship. He was blinded by love to notice her flaws. Who am I kidding?! She has a great body. I don't know about her personality, but she seems nice! I've never actually talked to her because she intimidated me a bit. She was very confident and outgoing. Unlike me. I was shy, and nowhere near confident. And she's much taller than me. Almost as tall as Chris who's 6'1.

"Karrueche!" My dad said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Watch carefully!" He said. "We have to see who's staying and who needs to go."

"Kk!" I said. Kylie wasn't here now cause she was at a doctors appointment getting a checkup. As soon as school finished she left.

"Alright boys! Layups!" He yelled. They got in 2 lines parallel to each other. Then when my dad handed the people at the beginning of the line a basketball, he blew the whistle, and the first to people started doing layups at the hoop they were facing. It was hard for me, cause I can't watch 2 people at once!

After everyone did it 2 times, my dad was writing something down.

"Alright! Chris! Could you demonstrate the stances!" Dad said.

"Ya coach." He said as he got under the basket in front of everyone. "K. So it's like a square!" He said. He walked to the corner of the paint. "First you shuffle up, then shuffle to the side, then shuffle back." He said going the the corners. "Get in a line, and when someone reached the first corner, you go." He said. Everyone did as they were told.

My dad was watching as everyone did that. "Hey Kae. Which one of them is the best so far?" He asked me, not taking his eyes off the boys.