I

Karrueche

I was in my manager's office. Her name was Jen. She was telling me about all the shoots I'll have to do this month, along with acting, so I can get out there.

I argued that because I'm with Chris, I'm already noticed. She said that was part of it.

"You need to be known for more than just 'Chris's girlfriend'." Jen said.

"I know, but when they Google me, my career comes up and the movies I've played in, and the shoots I've done." I told her.

"Okay." She said. Then the phone rang. She picked it up. "Hello? Yes. Speaking. Oh hi! I haven't spoken to you in years! Yes...okay... I'll get that done. Yes. I'll ask. Alright. I'll have it to you by 3. Okay. Bye!" Then she hung up. She looked excited.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How would you like to be featured in Chris Brown's music video?" Jen asked excitedly.

"Omg! I would love to!" I said. "Who was that on the phone?"

"It was Chris' record label. They told me they wanted you in it! And we were just talking about getting noticed." She laughed.

"Okay! I'll do it!" I said. "I just don't know why he didn't tell me first hand."

"Trust me honey. I bet they just came up with the idea." Jen told me.

"What's good bitches? Leo's in the house!" He called.

"Hi Leo! Glad you could make it 30 minutes late!" My manager said.

"Your welcome I came at all!" He said.

"Leo-"

"Hey Kae! What's good, girl?" He asked. We hugged and then sat back down.

"Kae got asked to be in Chris Brown's music video!" Jen told him excitedly.

"Omg! I would so do it if I were you!" He said.

"I know! Me too!" I said.

"Wow! What about your shoots and the movies?" He asked.

"It doesn't take away that much time." I told him.

"It really does. Cause you have to learn the script-"

"I'm an actor. I can do that shit."

"Then you have to play the part-"

"Again. I'm an actor!" I said.

"And then, it takes forever to take one shot. Especially if you're doing it with your boyfriend. You two will start cracking up, and laughing and kissing and all that mushy shot, and-"

"Thank you Leo. Kae. You can do it. He's exaggerating." Jen said.

"I'm really not." He smiled.

"Whatever. I just need to focus, and do as much as I can!" I said.

"That's the spirit!" Jen told me.

Then I got a call from Chris. I declined it, but he kept calling over and over again.

"Just answer it." Jen said, obviously annoyed.

"Sorry." I smiled. Then I picked it up.

"Kae, where are you? I've been looking all over, calling everywhere, and-"

"I'm at a meeting with my manager. Remember?"

"Oh. Well you-"

"When I tell you something, you never listen! I listen to you, and you should do the same!" I said.