N

Chris

"Wake up boy! You gon be late for dinner. Oh, and, tell you girlfriend bout me." Granddad said. Then he left. I looked at the time. It was 4 pm.

Looked to my right to see a hot face. Kae was so sexy when she slept. (Kae in pic).

I was the luckiest man in the world

I was the luckiest man in the world. I kissed her, and she woke up smiling and kissing me back.

"Mornin babe." She said.

"Kae. It's 4 pm. We have help mama J get dinner ready. Or she gon kill us." He said.

"Mm." She stretched. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I could see her titties through her shirt. I was gettin blue balls, and I couldn't really get out of bed now.

"I wanna stay in bed tho." She said half asleep.

"C'mon girl. I know you jet lagged a bit, but we have to go help. Unless... You wanna-"

"Babe. I just woke up. I promise you that if we do it, I will go back to sleep." She smiled.

"Fuck you back to sleep girl. Don't say a word no, girl don't you talk. Fuck your back to sleep, girl." I sang to her. That was a song I was thinking of writing and making. I don't know when I'll get time to actually write the whole thing.

"I love your voice. If you keep singing you might just convince me." She said with a smile. I loved her dimples and her smile and her eyes.

"I know you're almost half asleep, and baby I can't focus. I just posted my landing, yeah. Wondering if the same old understanding, stands." I kept singing.

"Is there another verse?" She asked.

"Uh. Let me think." I paused for a sec. I didn't work on this part. "I know you got work pretty early. I come about by 3:30, usually you done by 1, so baby when I wake you up, just let me ride. And hold on tight to me girl, fuck you back to sleep girl." I sang. I raised my eyebrow.

"I think you've convinced me." She said.

Then she laid back down, looking at me.

"Aight. Let's do this girl." I said. I kissed her, and she pushed me off.

"Chris!" She said.

"What? You said you were down!" I told her.

"No. I said tonight. I can't have sex now!" She said.

"Okay. Can I at least kiss you good morning?" I asked.

"You already have." She said. She got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I heard her turn the water on to brush her teeth. I walked in, and wrapped my arms around from behind her.

"Chris. I'll see you downstairs in 5 minutes! Can I just get some me time? Kae time?" She asked.

"Okay. You better be down in 5, or I'm not leavin yo ass." I said. Then I walked out.