Chapter 2 Find my daughter

The Abattoir
"Marcel,take your top vampires and find my daughter!She must not be harmed!" Niklaus yelled, anguish obviously in his face.

"Klaus I'm sure she's fine, no-one would dare hurt your kid." Marcel said with confidence

"Marcel do as my brother asks, find my niece before Niklaus finds the person who took her. That person will soon be shown the wrath of the originals" said my aunt Rebekah, gosh she was beautiful, long blond hair and gorgeous eyes. I had no idea how much i would look like her.

"You got it, if she's in New Orleans my vampire's will find her and if they don't Freya will." Confident as always, Marcel used to rule New Orlean's French Quarter, he was the king if you will. Marcel was African American and a very handsome one at that.He and my aunt Rebekah made such a beautiful couple."I'll also contact Davina, she might just help" said Marcel.

"I doubt it" murmured Rebekah

Davina's apartment
"No!!absolutely not!,I'm done doing favours for that family, damn Mikaelson's" Davina said harshly. She was very beautiful,big brown eyes and brown hair,dashing if you ask
me. "Come on D it's a kid" Marcel practically begged."Fine, but don't you dare ask again" said Davina.

The Stricts secret base
"Have my witches mobilise, we must find my niece" Elijah ordered. He was the ruler of the Stricts a elite group of vampire's mostly from Elijah's bloodline. Describing my uncle was easy handsome,elegant and a true gentleman."Yes my lord" a vampire answered.

Uncle Elijah's witches couldn't locate me neither could Davina, it was my Aunt Freya's locater spell that found my location. Handy having one of the most powerful witches in history as your aunt don't you think?.Aunt Freya was beautiful just like everyone in our family she had a sort of dirty blond hair colour and was slenderly built.

The Abattoir
"Niklaus i found her, she's being hidden by dark magic, it was quite hard do break the spell" said Freya."Let's go now, my daughter needs me" before Klaus could start walking a fist connected with his jaw, sending him flying against the wooden table.

_________________________________________

Okay..small cliffhanger.Who do you think had the guts to punch Klaus?
I still haven't figured out how to add the cast but I'm working on it.

Please vote and remember you can vote at each chapter*

Chapter picture :from the left:Elijah,Freya, Niklaus and Rebekah