Chapter 12 Secrets Revealed

Hope's POV:
Cami's Bar
Damn it! I was running late. Davina invited me to lunch

"Hey Davina, I'm so sorry I'm late,were you waiting long?" I asked apologetically

" About 10 minutes, so don't worry so much " she smiled at me

" Fine" i winked at her

A new waiter approached us, he tried to flirt with Davina but she dismissed it completely

" What was that about Davina? That guy was totally your tipe"

" My heart belongs with Kol" she murmured

" Who the hell is Kol?" I knew most of Davina's friends. Which is basically only myself, Phenyo, Marcel and Josh. Josh was a vampire, at first I thought he was Davina's boyfriend. Boy was I wrong, Josh was gay. But I still have no idea who Kol is?

"Kol is your other uncle, how could you not know?". A confused Davina asked.

Davina the explained to me who Kol and Finn Mikaelson were. They were my other uncle's, Kol was the second youngest and Finn the second oldest. They were both killed a few years back. Only one thing can kill a original and that's a white oak stake. White oak has been extinct for hundreds of years. A original can be immobilised with a dagger tipped in white oak ash. The effect it takes is a sleep, your body is still there but it's desiccated until the dagger is removed.

" I-uhmm I've got to go to the bathroom " I murmured and ran to the bathroom in tears.

I was staring at myself in the mirror and thinking to myself. How could they do this to me! I had family they didn't tell me about! I didn't even notice that i was expelling magic. My hands were on the basin and as i stared into the mirror it started cracking but i didn't care i was so angry. The basin started cracking and breaking. The peole in the stalls started screaming. As they exited their individual stalls i saw blood coming out of their ears, eyes and nose. Was i really this powerful..

Then i felt a jolt of pain in my head. The last thing i saw was Davina with her hands pointed in my direction, she was using her magic to knock me out.

Davina's POV:
The Abattoir
" Why didn't you tell her about Kol, Klaus he was your brother!! " I yelled at Klaus

" You never knew the real Kol, you only knew him when he was in his witch body". Klaus said while getting agitated with Davina

It's true i only knew Kol while he was possessing a witch's body a few months ago, but we fell in love. He's witch body was killed by that bastard Finn. But seeing all the power Hope has..maybe if I channel her magic while infusing it with mine I could bring Kol back. I know it might kill her but Kol comes first.

"I'm leaving" I muttered as I left the abattoir

Hope's POV:
The Abattoir
" It's time everyone stops keeping secrets from me. Or am i not part of this family." I spit

" Oh please, your being like Freya was last year" My Father murmured

" Niklaus don't you dare mock me!!, before last year you treated me like a servant" Aunt Freya yelled.

Aunt Rebekah only smirked

" And of course you would laugh sister. So childish " said Elijah

"Stop" I yelled

My power was once again flowing out of me. This time it caused a mini earthquake. Everything was shaking, it was horrible.

Several people in the Abattoir screamed and yelled. I knew this was all my fault.

The Abattoir before earthquake _________________________________________

_________________________________________

Ok guys this is the longest chapter yet!!Congrats for me hehe

Why is Hope's powers spiraling out of control? Find out in the next chapter. Which will be published in the next few days.

Chapter picture: Hope Mikaelson