Final chapter :When the war is over

Guys, if you want, listen to the song when reading the end of the chapter I will let u know when to listen

Hope's POV:
Lafayette cemetery.

We were standing infront of the cemetery. We we were prepared to end all of this. Tonight Maria has to die.

" Ready" Kai asked attentively while holding my hand.

" Let's just get this over with"

We went our separate ways, Kai, Hayley and Josh headed to the far side of the cemetery where Aunt Freya's spell said Elijah and Rebekah were hidden.

Hayley's POV

" If someone attacks how will you defend yourself Kai?" He didn't have a source to siphon so I didn't know how he would protect himself

" Guess it's time to find out " right after Josh said that he was taken down, several witches were giving him an aneurysm. " Ahhhhh" I saw Kai grabbing Josh's arm and siphoning magic. Kai then used his own magic to fling 4 of the 6 witches against a wall and I disposed of the final two.

We finally made it to the grave, it was one of those family Mausoleums and as soon as I touched the gate a pain shot through my arm.

" It's imbued with protection magic" Kai stated.

" Then siphon it, since you seem to like doing that" Josh said obviously still mad about before

As Kai siphoned the magic from the gate he talked to Josh. "If I didn't siphon from you those witches would have killed you idiot." Kai was being uncharacteristically rude, the magic was getting to him. Hopefully he wouldn't be affected to much by the power.

We got in and unchained Elijah and Rebekah, Kai immediately started siphoning from Elijah because he had to go help Hope. I saw Kai's eyes turn pitch black and he passed out.

" It's a trap.. Maria didn't want the boy in the way" Rebekah managed to say.

" Hope!!!" I had to get to my daughter

Hope's POV

" They should've been here by now "

" Davina's right, we need to do this before the moon's cycle ends." Freya stated

" Then let's go" I was ready for Maria

Then it all started

* play song now*

I felt the magic hit us, it was so painful, I tried retaliated with my own magic but Maria had protective runes, I barely managed to destroy them. Suddenly Maria dropped, I sensed her magic and life force leaving her and I knew I wasn't doing this. This was dark magic.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my back, when I turned around I saw Aunt Freya on the ground, knocked out with Davina standing behind her. I felt all our magic go to Davina and I heard her chanting a familiar dark ritual.

*flashback*

" Why are you studying these black magic books? "

Davina smirked. " It's dark magic Hope, and um..I'm just looking for ways to counter dark magic. You know, if someone attacks us or something. "

*flashback over"

There was a bright light that when I saw a naked man on the cemetery floor, it was my uncle Kol laying unconscious . I heard Davina's screams and I saw Kai siphoning from Davina. The last thing I saw was a evil smile on Kai's face. His eyes were black as night. He waved his hand an we were all knocked out

Phenyo's POV
The Hospital Morgue

When I opened my eyes I saw only silwer, I was extremely claustrophobic. I screamed until someone pulled me out. The room looked like something out of a Greys Anatomy episode. I was in a morgue. After a few hours someone finally pulled me out of the coffin. I had tried using my magic to escape but it didn't work. It seemed like the man who pulled me out was a old janitor. Before I knew it I had sinked my teeth into his neck..

" No.. I'm a vampire...a abomination" tears were rolling down my face as I looked at the dead body infront of me.

Hope's POV:
The Abattoir

That night something went horribly wrong. All my abilities were gone, my magic, my vampirism and most of all my immortality. Aunt Freya said she can feel my magic returning everyday but she fears my vampirism would never return.

A few days ago I found Kai and told him what was happening to me. He blatantly said he didn't care and I should get out his face.

I was going to speak to Kai one final time today, I missed him terribly.

" Kai come back to us, come back to me. Without you I feel broken, you've become a part of me." There were tears streaming down my face and Kai only smirked

" Get over yourself. Everyone around you either dies or gets hurt. You're bad luck" I tried looking for the old Kai in his eyes but all I saw was hate. " Just ask Phenyo, oh wait you can't she already died for you."

I walked up to Kai and pulled him close. We kissed passionately, I finally saw emotion in Kai's eyes,love. But it soon turned to hate again. I felt excruciating pain in my abdomen, when I looked down there was a knife lodged in my stomach. " Stay out of my way Hope"

I heard my father yell my name but all my attention was on Kai, he had hurt me. Physically and emotionally. I was on the floor in a pool of my own blood

_________________________________________

Sorry this was really rushed. But my focus is on my new book. I have however rewritten this chapter

There will be a sequel to this book, I just don't know when.

Please vote and share my story and read my new book