Chapter 16 Awkward

Hope's POV:
Kai's apartment
When I woke up I was alone in bed. I couldn't remember much except for everything that happened with Kai, that's something I never want to forget

Hope had a smirk on her face. She was obviously lovestruck.

" Uggh" I groaned when I got out of bed. Is this what a hangover feels like, I definitely hate it. I couldn't find Kai and I was starving. I decided to put the clothes on that I wore last night. I had to go home. My Dad was probaly worried sick.

Kai's POV:
"Shit,out of coffee" I murmured to myself

I should probaly just go to Starbucks and buy Hope and me coffee. Last night was amazing, I can't believe I managed to find love considering my past. Hope's dad is going to kill me I just know it. When I got back to my apartment Hope was gone but she had left me a letter saying to meet her tonight.

Hope's POV :
The Abattoir
When I entered the Abattoir everything was a mess, there was burned objects and blood, lots of blood... Nothing was in it's original place

"Hope...run darling..run" Freya was laying in a pool of her own blood and then I saw what was behind her. A werewolf...

I tried to scream but my voice wouldn't work

I tried to scream but my voice wouldn't work. I focused my power onto myself and aunt Freya, I felt my magic surround us. We were safe..
For now....

Maria's POV:
Abandoned Mansion
I smirked at my view...
The mighty Klaus Mikaelson tied up infront of me, and wasn't it a sight to reval in.

I had been torturing him for a while, he was a tough bastard. I had already daggered Elijah and Rebekah and I had 3 werewolves kill Freya. All I need to do is take care of Hayley and Hope's friends. Especially that african witch. With my magic I was able to decipher the spell they had cast on Hope, as long as Phenyo lives the spell keeps Hope's magic under control. So I'm just going to have to kill the witch.

Phenyo's POV:
The Hospital

Uuggghh I felt like shit. Hope has been visiting me. But something feels wrong, like there's a storm coming. I sensed it.

"You're free to go honey" the nurse had packed my bags and I was ready to go.

But I suddenly felt a surge of power hit me and throw me through the hospital window.

" Maria...you bitch" I bit my lip. I summoned as much power as I could muster but she was too powerful.

" Goodbye" I heard Maria laugh.

She and her fellow witches started chanting and I felt the life leave my body... They were killing me

_________________________________________

I haven't updated in so long!! I'M REALLY SORRY, the next update might take a few days considering I'm busy with exams

Please remember to vote for the story and please share it. Author's take the time to write the story so every vote is appreciated

Chapter picture: Cami O'Con