Chapter 14 Protect thy family

Kai's POV:
The Abattoir
I started siphoning Rebekah's magic,I've never felt so much power it feels limitless. I know that my innermost darkness might resurface.

Kai Parker

Kai Parker

The magic flowing from us was immense each of us were at a corner in a empty room with Hope in the middle. Each of us had a magical aura surrounding us. Phenyo's was greenish, Davina's was purple and Freya's was a white light. I was shocked when i saw my own, it was black as night.

" You can control it Kai!" Phenyo motivated Kai

"Stop talking and keep Chanting" Freya yelled at us

The wind was crazy in the room, windows shattered, power in the room went on and of. Magic was disrupting everything.

Phenyo's POV:
In Hope's mind
It's so dark,who would have thought that Hope's mind would be so dark? She was such a friendly person and cared for those around her. She was my best friend, damn i loved the girl she was like my sister. I would die to save her!

" Phenyo... "i heard Hope crying."What's happening to me? Is this what dying feels like."

" Girl you crazy, were gonna save you!me,Kai,Davina and your aunt Freya" I tried to sound positive but i felt my magic weakening, we couldn't keep this up much longer....

3rd person POV:
Outside the Abattoir
"My brothers and sisters our time is now!The girl is at her weakest, today she shall die!!And we shall have her magic!!" Maria declared to her followers

" Yes my lady" They all said together!

It wasn't even a minute before Klaus, Hayley and Elijah appeared. Klaus took care of four witches but Maria took Klaus and Elijah down simultaneously.

" Feel all the pain you have caused " Maria declared as Klaus and Elijah were now experiencing all the pain they have caused in the last thousand years.

" Stay away from my daughter" Hayley growled.

" Sleep dog" Maria muttered

Hayley passed out immediately. Maria continued into the Abattoir were she was being blocked by Marcel and several of his vampires.

" Kill Marcel" her hand waved and the vampires obeyed.

As Maria walked into the main hall of the Abattoir she saw the four witches surrounding Hope.

"Haha pathetic, your trying to help the girl" Maria muttered

As Maria waved her hand the four individuals flew across the room. It seemed as if the spell had failed. Maria grinned

" I hate to burst your bubble but the spell worked "Davina smiled as the blood dripped from her mouth.

Phenyo was also awake but there was blood dripping from her head, she was seriously injured.

Kai stood up and walked to Maria" I'll siphon all your magic" he yelled angrily

" Stay away" Maria yelled. She was about to use her magic but Freya used what magic she had left to block Maria's magic.

" I have to...to...help" Phenyo could hardly speak, as she started using her magic a pain shot through her head. She was knocked out.

Kai was siphoning all Maria's magic but he didn't stop, he started siphoning her life force but he stopped when he heard a familiar voice

"Kai...." Hope whispered

" Hope! " Kai ran to Hope, he pressed his lips against her's. He couldn't help himself he truly loved this girl...

_________________________________________

Omw guys i loved writing this chapter!! There's only a few chapter's left guys :(

Buuuut there will be a second book :)

Please feel free to follow me! It would mean the world. Please vote and share my story *

Chapter picture :Hayley Marshall