~Chapter 2~

Heyy I really hope you will like that chapter! Enjoy.

*

Wes POV.

I opened my eyes, I was really confused and my head was killing me right know. I was surrounded by big trees except where the plane crashed. I leaned on my arm to get up, I started to walking toward the plane to find the others. If they're not dead.

I heard someone crying on left, I turn my head and saw Mari with her hand holding her other arm. I ran towards her and knelt next to her. I tore a piece of my sweater and rolled it around her arm, than to her shoulder so it maybe takes away the pane.

"It should be less painful tomorrow." I told her.

"Thanks." She said.

"Wes, I-I'm scared." Mari said.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you with my life I promise." I said with a smile.

I grabbed her hand to help her getting up and we started to walk toward the plane to find the crew. Hopefully they are all fine. I actually had no idea how we survived, this accident should have killed us. We went behind the plane and everyone was there.

"Thank god you guys are okay." David said. Mari ran to give a hug to everyone.

"I fucking told you that the plane would crash and you assholes didn't listen to me!" Sohinki shouted.

"Yeah you were right." Lasercorn said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay, if we want to survive, we need to do a shelter and find food. Mari and I will go in the forest to find food and the rest of you try to find a way to do a shelter or something." I said.

"Okay." They all answered.

Mari and I start to go in the forest. The forest was really pretty; every tree has deferent colors going green to yellow to orange. I heard Mari whisper something, I was about to ask her what she said, when she point something in the sky. I looked up and I thought I was crazy, there were different color Flappy birds flying around in the sky!

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Are we dead?" Mari asked.

"I don't think so." I said with hesitation.

I heard a little hiss coming from behind me. I turned around and at about 10 meter of Mari and I, stood a Creeper. A human size Creeper and he looked blocky like in Minecraft, he was eating some kind of weird flowers.

"Follow me and don't make any sounds." I said while pointing the Creeper, Mari looked at his direction and she looked paralyzed by the fear. I grabbed her hand and brought her behind a rock to hide and wait for the Creeper to go away.

"Mari, I think that we crashed on a weird video game island." I told her.

"Yeah I think you're right or we are just dead, who knows." Mari answered.

We avoided the Creeper and continued to walk deeper in the forest with hope to find something to eat. We finally found a tree with a bunch of coconuts on top. I climbed the tree and carefully throw the coconuts in Mari's arms, I didn't want her arm to get worse. We found ten coconuts and we each carried 5.

We decided to go back at the plane because it was starting to get dark outside. We were still walking and by what I remember, we are almost there. I started to heard a hiss again, I turned my head but it was too late the Creeper was about to exploded. If something happens to Mari, It's going to be my entire fault and I'll never forgive myself. Without thinking, I throw the coconuts on the grown and jumped on Mari to do a human shield and to protect her.

Mari POV

I heard a hiss and a second later, I saw Wes jumping I front of me and putting his arm around my body to protect me. The sound of an explosion resounded, I really hope he his okay! Nobody has ever done this to me, he sacrifice himself for me.

"Oh my god, thank you so much! Are you okay? Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Remember, I promised you that I will protect you with my life and that's what I will do until I die." Wes answered with a small voice.

I don't know what it is but I have a weird sensation in my stomach and the only thing I want to do is to kiss Wes and make sure he is okay but I won't do it because it could ruin our friendship forever.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"My back hurt a little." Wes answered. I made him turn around and I saw why his back hurts. His shirt was torn at several places and there was blood all over his back.

"You're injured! We need to hurry to the plane." I said.

He was able to walk so he took his coconuts and we started to walk carefully towards the plane. When we finally arrived, I was surprised to see what the guys did. They brought a part of the plane in the forest where there was no trees, they coated the holes in the plane with other useless parts of the planes and it look like a good place to stay.

"You two are finally here! We started to be worried." Sohinki said.

"Guys I need fresh water and some kind of fabric, Wes is hurt." I said. I explained them everything that happened in the forest. They all looked surprised at first, but they all believed me.

I took a bucket and went in the ocean to take some water, I know that salty water is not good for injuries but that's all we have. I put the bucket in the water and when it was full of water, something weird happened. The water became purple than clear again. I now that I'm dumb but I was curious so I tasted it and strangely it was drinkable and good, it wasn't salty anymore.

Wes was in the plane, lying on the ground, I put some water on his back and he moaned in pain. I cleaned his back the best I could and put a peace of wet fabric on it. He feels asleep right away.

*

I really hope you liked that chapter and if you did please like and comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. Bye <33