~Chapter 8~

Wes POV.

Flitz and I are going to do the final test together. We better don't screw this up. Flitz and I were already walking towards the tubes.

"I wonder in witch video game world we are going to do the test." I said to break the awkward silence between each other.

"I hope it will be food battle the game." Flitz said.

As he said that, we arrived at the very last tube. Without losing time, I jumped in the tube fallowed by Flitz. I was expecting to fall on the floor like the tree other times but I didn't. I opened my eyes and strangely I was standing up next to Flitz. On my left there was standing another person, well I think it a person. I looked at him and recognized him right away; it was Ymir from Smite. In front of me, there were our two titans.

I had weird glasses on and the weirdest thing about those glasses is that I couldn't take them off. There was a button on the glasses' left side. I pressed it and the Smite shop screen appeared in front of me. That's amazing! I bought ten health potion because they're always useful. I pressed the button again and the screen disappeared. Ymir already left and Flitz was waiting for me.

"Did you buy anything?" I asked him.

"Yeah lets go now, we're gonna have some fun." He said with an evil smile. Topical Flitz.

We walked in the arena and the view was amazing, just like in the game but more realistic. Has only weapon, I had Link's sword. Hopefully we will play against bad character. Three player were running towards us; Neith, Hercules and Ra. They are not that strong but I'm way worse than them. The only thing I can fight with is my damn sword and they have super powers. Sword or super powers? Super powers obviously.

"I wonder who will win." I said. We could hear a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

"Hey, everything will be okay if we stay positive." Flitz said with confidence.

"You're probably ri..." I said but Flitz cut me.

"Watch out!" Flitz shouted. Hercules would have stabbed me in the back if Flitz didn't saw him and protected me.

"Thanks dude." I said, thankful.

"No time to talk, it's time to kick some butts." Flitz said with a smile.

Hercules and I engage a big fight. I hit him on the leg, he tried to run away but he wasn't fast enough I sliced his neck and he disappeared.

"An enemy has been slain." A big voice coming out of nowhere shouted.

"Hey Flitz, one point for me." I said with an arrogant smile.

"Oh hell no! I'm gonna beat you." He said with a big smile.

I turned around and walked towards the tower. Flitz, Ymir and I were hitting the tower a lot until another player showed up.

"I'll take him, you guys continue to hit the tower." I said to my two teammates.

It was Ra. He started off my throwing fire at me, I put my arms crossed on top of my head to protect my face. I expected my arms to be burning as hell but to be quit honest I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and there was a big thing around me like a force field or something like that. I grabbed my sword to attack Ra but the force field went away. Do I have super power or what the hell just happened? Maybe I'm just going insane.

"The middle enemy tower has been destroyed." The big voice said.

After a few hit, I put my hand in front of me and a big red laser beam came out. I pointed my hand toward Ra and right after it hit him, he disappeared. Well two points for me now.

"An enemy has been slain." The big voice said again. He said it a bunch of time before that but I wasn't paying attention.

"Hey Flitz!" I said. He looked at me and waved.

"I'm at 2." I grinned.

"Congrates! But guess what, I'm at 3." He said with a victorious smile.

"You didn't win yet." I said confident.

We both went further in the map to go attack the Phoenix. Ymir was running to come join us. Flitz and Ymir were hitting the Phoenix, I put my hand in front of me and the laser beam came out. I pointed my hand in the Phoenix's direction. A big flame came out of his mouth and was about to hit Flitz. I jumped in his direction, went in front of him and pit my arm crossed on top of my head, the force field appeared and protected us.

"What the hell." Flitz said, confused.

"Yeah, I was as surprise as you are the first time that happened." I said.

"This is amazing." He said.

We continue to attack the Phoenix and he finally died. I don't know were all the enemy players went. They are probably trying to take out our tower. We walked towards the Titan that didn't noticed us yet. I looked up and the star was on top of his head. I pointed my hand at him and the laser beam hit him right in the butt. He turned around, angry and he started to hit us. He scratched my arm and it was bleeding a lot. One of the health potions that I bought appeared in my hands. I drank it and I looked back at my arm and the blood was going back in my arm and the scratch closed, just like magic.

I stabbed him a bunch of time in the stomach. He was bleeding a lot. He hit me really hard on the face and I fell down. He was about to hit me again, when Ymir and Flitz jumped on him and hit him the more they could. I took a health potion and drank it. I throw a laser beam at him hand he finally transformed in rock and broke.

"Flitz! We won!!" I screamed.

I took the star and put it in my pocket. A tube appeared in front of me. I waved at Flitz has a goodbye and jumped in the tube for my last battle to save Mari.

*

Sorry for the late update. I had a shit tone of exams/homework/projects at school lately and I've been obsess with the Smosh stories Adopted and Forgotten! I highly recommend them. Also, next week will be the last chapter of this story!

I started to work on a new Smosh story called Why me? I haven't decided yet if it will be a Maricorn or a Marian fanfic but right now I'm very proud of it and I can't wait to show it to you guys!  Stay awesome!

*Brofist*

-Daph