CHAPTER 4 - Do I ?

* Nia's POV *

I felt like my heart would just jump out . My first kiss . Ryan . God ! Suddenly I felt a great sadness flash inside my mind . The kiss - it was just to shut me up not because he likes me . Tears started to fall out . I don't know why , what's happening to me .

* Later at lunch *

I was walking towards the cafeteria . Then I heard someone yell my name . Ryan ? Why would he call me ?

* Rayn's  POV *

I was walking towards the cafeteria . I saw Nia walking to the cafeteria . I called her name . She didn't respond . So I yelled her name .

" Nia  ! "

She stopped in her tracks .
Good .

" Hi ! "

"Oh ! Hi Ryan . "

Her eyes were puffy . I felt like she was crying . She was emotionles . No smile . I liked  her smile .

" Nia ! Lunch together ?! "

" sorry , I don't feel like eating . Thank you  "

" Then why are you going to cafeteria ? "

I felt like she was kinda avoiding me . but why ? .

The Kiss . ?
No not at all that can't be .

" You Cried ?"

"Huh ? No ! Bye "

"Hey , wait ! "

" yes ? "

" Have some food . Please ? "

Please say yes . Please

" ok "

" Thanks "

"Hmm "

" Where's Jade ? Seems like you're alone today ."

" Yea "

We went to the cafeteria and sat at a table to the extreme end . She brought some sandwiches and coke . She handed me my coke and sandwich .

Thanks Nia "

" Hmm "

She just nodded . God what happened to her . After lunch we had two three classes and I set off to my house .
I reached at my home about 15 minutes later . Exhausted
I lay on my bed recollecting today's events . The first that sprang up my mind was The Kiss .
Why did I do that ??!!
I just couldn't control myself  I wanted to taste those lips so hard . Then I thought about her , her puffy eyes . Yes she was crying .
I just lay there for like hours and fell asleep . Hope she is fine .
Shutup Ryan .

* Nia's  POV *

I lie on my bed facing the ceiling . Recollecting today's events . First thing that sprang up my mind was the Kiss . Tears started to build up in my eyes .
Why do I feel bad about the Kiss ?  Do I like him ? No !! Maybe that's why I feel bad about the Kiss because it did not have any liking in it , it was just to shut a girl who was constantly yelling .
God ! I can't fall for him . What do I do ??! Sleep Nia . You need it . Forget Him .

*After 2 months *
*Nia's POV *

We haven't talked to each other since that day . I don't feel like talking to him . I don't want to . Within these two months I tried to avoid him and maybe he stopped trying to talk to me .
*sigh*
What's happening to me ? I have changed so much from whom I was . My old girls school was better .
Am walking to my class , I saw jade running towards me . That silly girl .

"Hey Nia ! Guess what news I have ?! "

Attention  !!!!!

Hello Guys !
How's the story so far ??!
Please forgive if there is any grammatical mistake .
And please vote if liked it !
.. And am soon gonna reveal a secret behind the origin of this story . When should I reveal that ??

Thank You !
@gopika_horan