CHAPTER 7 - Oops !.

* Rayn's POV *

I just throwed her into the pool as she didn't reply me last night and ignored calls . I couldn't control my laugh but then I realised she was not coming out . Everyone else standing there also went silent and then jade spoke up .

" Nia !!!!! God someone help her ! SHE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM !!!!! "

I felt numb . She don't KNOW to SWIM !! I jumped into the pool and I pulled her out , I took her out in bridal style and laid her on the ground . I called her name . She didin' t respond .

" Nia ! Wake up you idiot ! You won't die I can bet that ! Now get up Will you !!! "

I rubbed her hand and feet but then I realised her pulse are getting slow so I gave her breath through mouth , I did it again and again . At last she woke up coughing . But she was murmering something like idiot . Haha ! That's probably me . I took her to the school clinic and laid her down on the bed and the sister asked to me go out . I went out and then after 10 mins she called me and told to meet her . I felt so happy so I ran towards her room . She was lying there glaring at me .

" Close the door .... Rayn "

I did as what she told and when I turned around . She was getting up from her bed . I gulped .

" YAAAAAAAAHHHHH ! Rayn Thomas !!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY !!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THROW ME TO POOL !! IDIOT ! YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR LIFE TODAY !! "

She ran behind me all around the room yelling the same thing YOU ARE DEAD ! silly girl . Atlast she was exhausted and she lay down on the bed and me beside her . I turned sidewise to face her . She was lying facing the ceiling and smiling like an idiot .

" why did you throw me into the pool ?! "

" because you didn't reply to ne yesterday ."

" What !?? Just for that ! You nearly killed me Mr. "

"Noone dare to reject my call ! And you did that . "

"Ridiculous ! GET OUT !! "

she started to throw pillows at me !

" Owww !! That hurts !! "

" GET OUT !! "

" ok am going ! "

geez this girl !
I went out of the clinic .

* Nia's POV *

That idiot !
Arrrrr !!! I laid down on my bed , suddenly jade stormed in .

" Jade ?! "

" NIA !!! . How are you ?! "

" Am fine . Lets go ."

We both started walking through the corridor , something got my attention . A poster .
A dance competition poster . It was pinned to the notice board . I went to take a look at it .
The poster says its a solo competition ! Good ! I just love dancing !!

" Jade ! Come here "

" what ? "

" Look at this ! "

" Its a dance competition poster . So ? "

" Am gonna participate ! "

" what ?! You ! Are out of your mind ??!! Its the famous competition that is held at our school every year . No one has ever won it except for that slut Rihana ! "

" I don't care . I dance for my pleasure , not to prove it to anyone . Am gonna register . "

" Ok then ! I' ll support ya ! Hwaiting ! "

" Haha ! Hwaiting ! "

Silly girl ! Even she is a crazy fan of Korean dramas Like me .

----------------------

We went to register my.name for the competition . The audition is next month . So.I have a month to prepare ! . Great !
.
.
.

I went home exhausted and laid down on my bed .
I Will start practicing from tomorrow onwards .
I then changed into a small shorts and a small top cz it was sooo hot ! I braided my hair into two and pulled them up my head and pinned it , I laid down in my bed and drifted off to sleep .

--------------------------------------------

Hey !
Good day everyone !
Thank you !

@gopika_horan <3