CHAP 23: Success ?

* Engagement Day *
* Naura's POV *

Today is Dylan's brother's engagement I mean Ryan's .
But I feel very much uneasy about this . I should be happy right ?
I feel different since the shareholder's meeting , I feel something like familiarity . Maybe because I was from this country ? .
Yes am not the real heir of the Hughes international . They accepted me as their daughter .
They told me to keep this as a secret even from Dylan . I don't know why dad made Dylan my fiancè but I didn't oppose . They only told me that am from UK . That's all so I didn't try to know the truth .
But when I went to Dylan's house to meet his mom I was surprised to see Ryan in such a condition that day . That room in which I was brought after I fainted was also somewhat familiar .The name Nia was sooo familiar .
And when Dylan told me about Ryan's engagement I felt sad but I really don't know why . Am totally confused since I met him .

Ahhh !!
Am getting mad !

*knock**knock *

"Come in Dylan .. Am dressed "

Dylan opened the door , he was wearing a black tux and he looked good in that .
He came in and gave a peck on my cheeks . But I felt nothing inside me .. I should be happy that my fiancè loves me so much right ? But am not .. I don't feel anything towards him and I feel bad for him that I can't love him back like he does .

" You look beautiful Naura .."
He said leaning closer .
" We should go now .. Dylan "
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him and he leaned closer ..
No this can't be happening .!

" Umm.. Dylan .. We should go now " I said and tried to push him but he was strong .
He leaned closer , I could feel his breathe on my nose .

" Dylan ? " I said still trying to push him . But he closed his eyes ..

" Dylan .. STOP ! " I said and pushed him hard , this time he stumbled backwards .

" Am ... Sorry Naura ..I just ... got carried away ... Sorry. "

I nodded and went outside the room grabbing my purse .
He walked behind me ..
It was total silence .

How could he ? I already told him that I need time !

.................

We soon reached the hotel .. It looked familiar.
We were excorted to the hall by a staff . Everything looks familiar but I can't remember why .

The door opened revealing few people maybe family members because it was an informal party ..

Dylan's Mom I mean Jessi .. She told me to call that . She greeted us and took me to meet her family members . While Dylan went to meet his cousins .

.. Soon the couple arrived .. Ryan was in a black tuxedo and his fiancè in red dress . She was very much familiar ...
Suddenly I felt weak so I grabbed jessi's hand .

" What happened dear ? " she asked. She was worried .

" Am ok .. ". I said smiling at her and she smiled back .

What's happening to me .

As Ryan saw me he smiled .. That smile ..

* Author's POV *

All the guests arrived as well as Ryan and Jade .

Ryan saw Aron and hugged him .