CHAP 21: Reverse it

* Author's POV *

" Nia ?! ". Said Jessica surprised .

Everyone was surprised including Dylan. Luna turned to knock on the door but Jessica stopped her .

" Wait Luna . Don't let him come out now . "

This made confused Dylan to speak .

" Mom , what's happening here . Please can you explain . ? We heard you were crying and loud noises . "

" Its none of your business Dylan . Lets go downstairs . ". Said Jessica coldly .

Suddenly the door opened .
And there stood Ryan who had no expression on his face . He came out and gave the key to Luna .
" Luna ... Please .... Clea-Clean the room ... And send these things back ...to her house .. ". Said Ryan .
This surprised Luna and Jessica .
With that Ryan took his blazer and went out of the room without looking at anyone but Jessica went behind hI'm .

" Rayn ! Wait ! Where are you going ?! How .... How can you just say to empty that room ?! And .. Don't go anywhere .. Please ". Said Jessica crying .

Ryan turned to hug his mom but saw a familiar figure standing behind them . He ignored her and hugged his mom and calming her down .

" Mom .. You know I can't stay here .. I'll .... Call you when .... I feel like talking . Please mom ... Don't cry . Am going ..... Bye "

With that he kissed his mother's forehead and went outside to his car .
Watching all these Naura became week . Even though she is a stranger to this house , but she felt everything familiar .
She felt week and stumbled onto the floor and blacked out .

-------------------------

Ryan went to his apartment to clear his mind . When he reached there , he took out his phone and called Aron to meet .

After 15 minutes , Aron came to the house and was shocked to see his best friend in a miserable state .

" What the Hell happened Man ?! .You look like a disaster ! "

" Shut up Aron . I need a help from you ... Its urgent . Please could you do that ? "

" Umm... Don't ask anything that I can't give . Then I'll help . What's the matter man ?! "
He sat beside Ryan on his sofa .

" Thanks. I thought you won't even come here .... because I punched you for the first time . "

" Shut up man ! How can I not come ? Yes . That was indeed a bad punch . .see I still have that busted lip ....it effects my image you know ..! Now tell me what happened that your pretty face is similar to disaster now ? "

" Nia .... She ... She came back "

" Oh my .... God ! Are you sure. Man ! Am soo ... Happy for .. You "
said Aron smiling .

" But she doesn't remember..... me ... "

" What ?! ".shouted Aron .

" yes . " said Ryan .

" Are you kidding me ? And wait ! .. What was the help you needed ? Am sure its related to this .... "
said Aron and Ryan nodded his head to that .

" Am smelling some bad idea coming up ... "

"Yes .. And I need someone's number now . "