CHAPTER 14 - Fluttering?

* Nia's POV *

Am sure its a boy . But thank god he didn't pull my injured hand . Then he spoke .

" Hi Baby Girl "

That voice ! Its so familiar . I know who it is . I screamed .

" AAAAAAA!! OH MY GOD !!!!!! ANDY !!!!!!! "

" Hey baby . Watsup ! " he says kissing my cheek . God I missed that . Andy is my elder brother , who is currently completing his university studies in US . I haven't seen him since last year . He would call me most of the time but still I missed him sooo much . I couldnt believe he is standing in front of me . I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly and more like I was all over him . Like he picked me up , I had my legs wrapped around his waist . I was like a baby now . Yea I was his baby . Baby Girl . Then I heard someone scream my name.

And now I felt I was moving. Andy was moving towards the gate with me wrapped around him. He put me down and kissed my forehead . I know he also missed me so much .

" Is that Rayn ? "

How does he know Rayn ?
Now Rayn was glaring at us now.

" Yea . This is Rayn . But how do you know him ? And wait ! How did you know am here ? !"

Now Rayn spoke .

" Who is that Nia ?! Your Boyfriend ? "

" Boyfriend ?! Hahhha ! " we both said in unison and laughed .

" He is my baby boy ! "
I said kissing his cheek and he kissed my cheek back and said

" And she is my baby Girl ! "

Rayn was looking at Andy like he is gonna punch him soon .

" So he is your boyfriend ! "

" No silly ! He is my brother ! "

I saw Rayn's expression changing from anger to a small smile. Was he jealous ?
No way .

" By the way Andy how did you know am here ? "

" I went home and mom told me that you are staying at your best friend's house. Jade right ?.She gave me the address and I went there but when I reached there she told me the whole story but I must say She was quite drooling at me , I enjoyed it .though and atlast she gave me his address and tada! Am here . By the way how's your injury now ? "

" God ! She was drooling ?! That's her . And about my injury Its good . Jessi is taking good care of me . "

But Rayn interrupted .

" Only Jessi ? What about me ? "

" Yea . You too " he smiled .

Andy pulled me and whispered.

" He was sooo jealous before. And now smiling like an idiot. Am sure he is into you . !

I blush but I didn't like him calling Rayn idiot . Only I can call him that .

I pulled his ear .
" Shutup or else you'll get a smack from me . ! "

By that time Jessi came up to us. I think She was also not pleased to see him maybe she thought that he is my boyfriend . I had to clear this .

" Hi . Jessi , this is Andy my elder brother . And Andy this is Rayn's mom Jessica . "

He said hello to her And she did the Same.