CHAP 22: Plan ?

* Ryan's POV *

" Engage ?! What ? You ? Mister I have a boyfriend for your kind information !"
She shouted again .
Damn .. She is soo loud like Nia . Maybe that's why they were bffs .

" Be Quiet . Jade please ? And your boyfriend was the one that agreed to this fake engagement . "

" What ?! that Jerk ! .... But ..You only told we need to get engaged ASAP . "

" Did you let me complete Jade. ? "

" Sorry .. "

" Its okay .. And by engagement .. I mean it would be a formal fake engagement .. I hope you don't have any problem . ?"

" Anything for my bestfriend and her ... umm ... first love ? "

That made me chuckle .

" umm .. Yeah .. Thanks .. "

" But why do you want the engagement ? "

" Am gonna recreate what happened that day ... "

" Oh my ... You're crazy "

I smiled to that .. Yes I am crazy for her bestfriend .

" So .. I'll make the arrangement , and we'll make this happen fast because we don't have time ... "

" Hmm.. Are you going to say about this to your mom ? .. She won't agree unless you tell her its a plan . "

" Umm.. I think I should tell her its a plan otherwise it Will not happen.. "

" Okay .. Then I'll go now . Inform me about rest of the plan .. "

" Okay ... Where are you going ? Need a lift ? "

" Not at all . Am going to meet that boyfriend of mine and he is going to be a dead meat now ! "

With that she stormed out of the cafe .

God.. Help Aron ..

-------------------------------

I was waiting for mom in my apartment to tell her my plan . So was sooo angry when I told her that am getting engaged to jade . She even threatened to kill me if I marry jade .
She loves Nia more than me !

I felt numb when Dylan told us about the engagement . I just couldn't control my anger , pain and loneliness . No one could control me when am like that except for Nia ...

Suddenly the door burst open revealing my angered mom making me sweat .
And no one can make me scared like my MOM .

She now stood in front me and as I was about to speak . The answer was a slap .
I should have explained the whole plan through phone .

" SHE IS NIA ! YOU CRAZY MAN ! " she yelled at my face making me shiver .

" MOM ! let me explain. " I said by shaking her shoulders with my hands .

" Explain ." she said by crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor . This showed she is loosing her patience .

...

I explained to her the whole plan and the answer she gave me was again a SLAP .
My eyes widened with shock .

" That was for making me angry . " she said smiling and then kissed the cheek where she slapped .

Wow . She is very fast.

-------------------------------

* Author's POV *

Everyone was surprised to hear the news in Ryan's house except for his mom .

" This engagement party is informal . There won't be any employees or shareholders except for Naura . And ... Tell her to wear this dress . Its a gift from me . " said Jessica to Dylan.
Jessica handed Dylan a box .
As Dylan opened the box , there was a black fitted dress with laces .He was so happy that his Mom gave a gift to his Fiancè .

" I'll tell her to wear this .. Mom . Thank you .. " he said hugging Jessica .

She felt bad for him . He loves Nia and would be heart broken when he sees the truth . She was feeling guilty because if her younger son gets his love back ,her elder son would end up heart broken but if her elder son gets her younger son's love , her younger son would end up miserable . She is in a difficult situation but decides to go on with what happens .

" We Will have the engagement party by end of this week Dylan so make sure you don't have any meetings or appointments that day. " said Jessica tapping Dylan's Shoulder.

" of course... Mom . "

Then she went to her room for the preparations.

------------------------------

* Day Before engagement *

¥ RYAN'S POV ¥

Only a day left for the engagement. This is my last chance to make her mine.

I checked the hotel we had my 18th Birthday for the hall and they had that hall free tomorrow so I booked for that hall .
Mom gave Nia a dress that was similar to the one that she wore that day and am glad she accepted it .
Even Mom is wearing the similar dress she wore that day .
Eric my brother and other best friend was happy to hear my plan .
So the ones that know my plan are Mom , Aron , Jade and Eric .

I made sure the hall was decorated.the same like it was on that day . I got my tuxedo that was similar to the one that I wore that day . Even jade is wearing a similar dress that claire wore that day .

Everything must look the same .

I just hope it works out .

When I called Jade to check on her , she was panicking the Hell out . She hasn't seen Nia so that it won't affect our plan .

I hope everything fits back to the same place how it was after the party.

-----*****------

An update yay !

Hello !

So we are almost at the end .
Only 2 more chaps I guess . :D

Please let me know how the chapters were .
Please don't be a silent reader :)

COMMENTS AND VOTES please ?
:D

Thank you for reading !

- Gopika .