CHAPTER 12 - Help ?

* Rayn's POV *

They were talking and laughing loud about something , I wonder what it is . So I went and  sat near Nia , just to see her reaction but she showed no signs of surprise or blushing . She saw me , smiled and continued the chat . So I decided to interrupt.

" You came here to rest so that you can practice for the contest . So come with me . Mom am taking her for sometime . Bye . "

I pulled her by arm making sure that don't feel pain . She freed her arm from my grip .

" Where are we going ? "

" Are you going to practice on the road ? "

" What ?! No . "

" So do you want to see my practice room ? Its downstairs , basement . Come I'll show you . "

" Great ! Bye Jessica , see you soon ! Come lets go ! "

She started to walk in front of me . Then she suddenly stopped .

" Uh ! Rayn . Where is the basement ? "

" I thought you know the way . It seems like you know my house very well . You were leading me . "

" sorry ! "

" come . " I was trying hard to control my laughter . She is So childish !

....

We reached the basement door and lead germ downstairs and showed her the room , from her expression she was amazed , though there was nothing to be amazed of .

" So we'll be practicing here soon

" So we'll be practicing here soon. "

" Yay !!! Am so glad ! Thank you ! "

She started jumping up and down and suddenly hugged me . I felt a sudden electric current passing through my body . I froze . But I think she didn't realise what she did but she suddenly removed and started rubbing her shoulder. I think its paining again .

" You should be careful with your shoulder . Okay now ? "

" Yea . I got a bit excited . "

" its not a bit , its toooo excited "

She giggled .

" Nia ! Come lets go upstairs "

She nodded but she touched the floor with her hand and kissed her hand .

" What was that for ? "

" umm .. Nothing . Lets go "

" Okay . "

We went upstairs and straight to dining room . I think she didn't come to our dining room early , that was all that I could understand from the expression on her face . Amazed .