CHAPTER 6 - Idiot !

*Beep**Beep*

Its a message from an unknown number .

Message :

Unknown : how are you now ? Stopped crying ?

- Rayn

Nia : How did you get my number ??!!
-Nia

Rayn : First answer my question .

Nia : Am F.I.N.E . Now answer mine .

Rayn : I don't know the answer . :(
Good night . Get some sleep , grease you'll look ugly . :P

Nia : What ?! Answer me ! Idiot .

* no reply *

How did he get my number ?!!! Jade ? That little shit !

* Next Day *

*Beep**Beep *

I woke up to the sound my phone buzzing .
Crap ! Its Sunday and only 9 am ,who the Hell is that . When I was about to take the phone , it stopped . So I decided to check it later.

Then I went to my closet , took a skinny jeans and an oversized sweatshirt and putting my hair into a high ponytail , applied some eyeliner and mascara , got my shoes and phone . Then I remembered about the message and opened it .

Rayn : Good Morning ! . Did you stop crying ? Crybaby .

Huh ?! Crybaby ??!

Nia : Good Morning ! And go to Hell !

Crybaby ! He is out of his mind . He was the reason behind me crying . I kept my phone back to my pocket and went outside to Jade's house which was 4 houses away from mine . I didn't want to spoil my good beautiful Sunday .
After spending half of Sunday at Jade's house I finally came back to much beddie .

* Beep **Beep*

Oh god ! I hope its not him..

Rayn: You had fun at jade's house ? . I know you did .

How the Hell did he know !
Stalker . But I dont feel like replying .

After 2mins

*Beep**Beep*

Rayn : No reply ? Ok then see ya tomorrow . Good night crybaby .

What does he mean that he will see me tomorrow ?! God . I dont want to ! And that jerk calling me crybaby ! Hell !
After shutting my phone I drifted off to sleep .

*Next Day *

*Nia's POV *
Me and jade were walking towards canteen to get some snacks but then I saw some group of boys walking towards me and jade .
And the one in front was RYAN .
God ! No ! no !
I turned around was about walk back but jade held me tight by my arm .

"Don't run back Nia ! He is not going to eat you ! " Jade whispered to me . Following her words we continued walking .And again she whispered to me .

"Nia you know na he is one among the bad boy gang that rules our school ?"

" Really ? I thought he is a geek ! You're scaring me Jade ! "

" My dear Nia be prepared for what is going to happen to you . "

" Jade shut . Up ! "

Then I saw Ryan and his gang walking towards me . He had a flirtaious smirk on his face . God ! I hate it ! They are whispering something !
As we were about to get into the class some body grabbed me by my waist and I soon realised I was on somebody's shoulder and it was none other than Ryan .
This perv. Am gonna kill him and I heard someone else was also screaming . Jade ! Aron rayn's friend took her too .

" Oh My God ! Leave me you perv ! Ahhhhhhh ! I said leave me now .!! "

He was not at all listening . I can't see where we are going but damn my throat is paining from all this screaming .

" I SAID LEAVE ME NOWWW !! "

He just throwed me away from his shoulder and I felt like I was flying for some seconds and I landed on water with a big splash and then I realised am in the school's pool ! That idiot ! He throwed me to ice cold water .

" Ahhhhhhhhhh !!! "

I heard some many laughing sound , but I could not come out of water , am slipping ! I don't know how to swim ! I felt like my eyes shutting down and it all went black .

-------------------------

So how's Nia's and Rayn ?! Hope you guys love them !
whom Will you all vote Nia or Rayn ??!
KEEP READING . THERE'S MORE TO COME . AND THERE IS A BIG SECRET THAT I WILL TELL AT END OF THIS STORY .

LOVE YOU ALL !

@gopika_horan