CHAP 20 : Knowing Her.

* Ryan's POV *

She is back .

Nia .

But . How ? Where was she last two years . ?

I kept glancing at her . She was busy reading the documents. Is she the boss that Luna mentioned ?!
No way !

The Executive stood up for the introduction of each company .
I was not at all paying attention but when he mentioned Hughes International , she stood up along with Dylan and smiled .

Woah . I missed that smiled .
She introduced herself .

" Good Morning everyone . Am Naura Hughes , am the CEO of Hughes International -- ".

Naura ?!
CEO of Hughes International ?!

" --Since my dad is sick recently , am taking incharge of his responsibilities . We are expanding our business in UK and am in charge of the business here . Hope you all cooperate with me .
Thank you . "

With that she smiled and sat down.

I just couldn't digest what's happening now .

She caught me staring at her and she raised her one eyebrow and gave me cold stare .

I glanced upon Luna , she was still shocked and was looking at Nia .

I feel something terrible is yet to happen .
I know she is not Naura and she is my Nia .

Nia James .

Now it was my chance to introduce myself .

I stood up and glanced upon Nia and then to Luna .
She gave me a are-you-ok look .
I smiled at her and she returned it .

" Good Morning Everyone . Am Ryan Thomas . New CEO of The D&R Companies . Some of you may know me some may not . Since my dad is not doing well, from now on am incharge of the business here . I hope you all will cooperate with me . Thank You . "

With that I completed my intro and sat down .
I could see Nia looking at me curiously like she is trying to analyse me .

I glanced upon her and our eyes locked . She was staring at me , confusion was clear in her eyes . I stared back at her . Those eyes , I can never forget that . She is my Nia . Am sure.

Suddenly Dylan nudged her and he broke the gaze . He asked her something , she smiled and he smiled back at her .

What's Happening ?!

why didn't she recognize me ?
She is acting like a complete stranger .

How did she end up in US ?
But why Dylan accompanied her ?
How does he know her ?

I need to find out .

-----------------------

As the meeting ended , Dylan came to me along with Nia . He just hugged me .

Why so affection after so many years of ignorance .? I wanted to ask him that but I remained quiet and hugged him back .

" Hey , Ryan how are you ? Am sorry I didn't try to contact you or mom . Its been pretty hard for me there , studies and then I tried to find a job there and I have been working with Hughes international since last year. So that's why ended up here again with you all . "