Issues

Hey, again!!!! Thanks for reading again!!! :) Anyways when I write this I am so psyched about watching Deadpool the next day!!! SOOOOOO, IFISEEMALITTLEEXCITEDIMSORRY *Has a seizure* Alright i'm all good now. ENJOY!!!!!!

_________________________________________

You and Deadpool walked out of the room to see a huge army of soldiers and...... Ajax? Ajax was the dude that gave your powers and tried to make you a super-slave. You growled and looked at him.

"What, do you want Ajax?" Deadpool snapped his head at you.

"You know,-----"

"Don't say it!"

"Francis." Ajax snapped his fingers and a man that looked a little bit like Deadpool stepped out.

"Deathstoke?" You said noticing who he was.

"Deathstroke? Whose Deathstroke?" Deadpool said obviously confused.

"Old enemy, if that's even a thing. Kind of like you and Sinister....." He nodded.

"Well you can have the two faced piece of metal and I'll take Francis aka bath soap." Ajax growled and took out two axes.

"Let's go Santa Claws!" You looked at Deathstroke.

"Time for you to die!" He yelled.

"Yeah, I don't see that happening!" A cocky smile spread across your face.

You charged at him and stopped and thought.

'Why am I tryin' to tke him head on?' You put your hand up and squeezed your hand into a fist and Deathstoke collided to the ground gasping for air.

"You killed my family! Even my dog you You bird-brained-no-nosed-bucket-of-bolts son of a gun!" You screain pure fury. You shot at him while still holding you're hand into a fist. You realized you couldn't see. You were crying...

"(Y/N), Stop!!!!" You felt someone hug you from behind. You stopped and realized you had ripped off his head.

"No!!! I can't stop until he is dead for sure!!!!!" You struggled against his grip. You used your power against Deadpool and he went flying. Out of instinct he pulled out his guns and shot you. You fell lifeless to the ground.

"Holy shit, what did I do to Babe?!" He fell to his knees.

You sqeezed your head and got up. "W-what happened?" He shot up.

"Nothing, wait you have a healing factor, too?" You nodded.

"I've been alive for over one hundred years. Wait how do you know this?" You said a little irratated.

"J-just asking..."

"You shot me didn't you?" You got one of your AR 15's and shot him a few times. When you looked back you sighed. "You let them get away you twit." You sighed and dragged his body to your apartment.

'What the hell did I get myself into?

_______________

Thanks for reading and comment please!!!