Staying up to late

Deadpool jerked at the sudden movement and just stood there in a daze. You nuzzled your cheek into his chest even more and smiled contently. Noticing he was frozen you let him go. He chuckled nervously. He grabbed your wrist and drug you to the table. You sat down opposite of him an smiled. He sat down and put a couple of chimichangas onto your plate.

"Thanks." He nodded. And put a couple on his plate. You looked to the left of you and saw an empty bear bottle. "What's that for?" He chuckled and stared at his plate.

"It's so we can play spin the bottle." You blushed. Your spin the bottle experiences normally ended with stupid decisions. You both ate your food in a hurry and cleared the table to play spin the bottle. Deadpool put the bottle on the table and smiled. "You ready?" You nodded and you span the bottle to see who would go first. It pointed at Deadpool and he smiled deviously under his mask. He spun the bottle and it landed on him again.

"Ok, Deadpool. Tell me your deepest darkest secret." His smiled quickly faded. He sighed and brought his hand to mask.

"This is my deepest darkest secret." He slowly pulled the mask off. You could see deep scars on his chin, then on his mouth, nose, then you saw his whole face. He looked really good without his mask. You smiled and practically jumped over the table tackling him. "Huh?"

"You look fine." You smashed your lips to his and he was frozen first, but quickly responded by kissing back.

"I love you DP..."

'Please say it back.'