Escape Plan

Hey guys so here is the next part of this story and I need some help. If I am going to do Deadpool's POV I need to make his two voices known, but I am doing this on my laptop and I don't have the option to do italics and bold so I need some ideas so if you could give me some comments that can work then I will let you request something to happen in this story as long as it Is reasonable thanks now enjoy!!!!

___________________________________________________________

You woke up to see you strapped up again.

"You really don't know when to stop talking do you, (L/N)?" You looked around to see Ajax.

"W-what do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell me where Wade is?" You gave him a confused look.

"Whose Wade?" He chuckled.

"Oh, yeah I forgot you don't know his real name. Deadpool! Tell me where Deadpool is!!!" He said a little bit irritated now.

"I don't know!" You yelled right back.

"Well if you don't know then I guess we'll just have to lore him in, now won't we?" He pulled out your phone and dialed Deadpool's phone number. You heard him answer.

"<Hello?>"

"Wade this is---

"<Francis? What do you want?>"

"Well I got your girl here and it seems like she is of some assistance."

"<WHAT?!!>"

"Here I'll let you talk to her." He put the phone up to your ear.

"<(F/N), are you ok?>"

"Yeah, listen Deadpool don't c---"

"<I'll be there in a few minutes sit tight.>" You growled.

"No don't come!!!"

"<Sorry, Babe no can do....>" You sighed. Ajax took the phone away from your ear.

"Thanks, Wade see you in a bit."

"<Francis, you're gonna pay for this.>"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He hung up. "Now what fun can I have with you until he comes for you?" You growled and spit in his face.

"Go to hell!" He chuckled.

"Right after you sweet cheeks..." I felt myself being undone and saw Vertigo.

"Vertigo? What are you----" She started to use her power on you and you started to get nauseous.

"Vertigo s-stop." She carried you to an arena like place. She threw you into the arena and you stood up as she stopped using her power on you. You looked around to see a bunch of men shouting and cheering. Your blood went cold as you saw who your opponent was.

"See you almost killed me, but I'm still here. Let's get down to business shall we?"

'Why does this always have to be me?'